Open Hand - You And Me / The Dream / B-sides & rarities PO

16 minutes ago, redroom said:

Because you'll be getting 5 more bonus songs 🙂

naah, that's not it, I don't really care about the downloads as I only use spotify for streaming, think it's more like "I need them, I need them all..." ;) plus the signed print is a nice addition (although seeing it on bundle presentation kinda made me cooled off ;) )

13 minutes ago, qula said:

naah, that's not it, I don't really care about the downloads as I only use spotify for streaming, think it's more like "I need them, I need them all..." ;) plus the signed print is a nice addition (although seeing it on bundle presentation kinda made me cooled off ;) )

Yeah that signed printed isn't really a thing that would convince someone to buy the bundle 🙂

I grabbed the bundle. Wanted both The Dream and You & Me and I think the Starburst variant might look better as the Wax Mage variant. 

B-sides is a nice addition and the total price is great. €66 shipped to Belgium is an awesome price for 3 albums. 

1 hour ago, redroom said:

I grabbed the bundle. Wanted both The Dream and You & Me and I think the Starburst variant might look better as the Wax Mage variant. 

You must be kidding, I think Wax Mage variants are the most beautiful ones I have seen in the recent years. Grabbed both The Dream and You And Me mage versions the minute they went up.

20 minutes ago, anchorlessbodies said:

You must be kidding, I think Wax Mage variants are the most beautiful ones I have seen in the recent years. Grabbed both The Dream and You And Me mage versions the minute they went up.

I got a few Wax Mage copy's and some are underwhelming. 

Most of them are beauty indeed. 

But ordered the Honey Wax Mage hehe.