Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

Secretly Store - Blue with Kind of Swirly Silver /? (includes bonus print)

doc200.lp-blue-withprint.jpg

US Indie - Red and Swirly /? (Check your preferred store or use this one)

PunisherLP-redswirly.jpg

UK Indies - Blue Green Swirl /? (Check your favorite store for availability or use this one)

SharedImage-101892.jpg?t=3c5d81250879f14

VMP - Pink and Blue and Swirly /500 (Members only- SOLD OUT)

Punisher

JPC Germany - Seaglass Wave /? - Includes Signed Art Print

Phoebe Bridgers: Punisher (Limited Edition) (Seaglass Wave Vinyl) (mit signiertem Artprint) (exklusiv für jpc!), LP

First Single - Garden Song

Second Single - Kyoto (on streaming services as well)

SIDE A
1. DVD Menu - Garden Song 
2. Kyoto
3. Punisher
4. Halloween
5. Chinese Satellite
6. Moon Song

SIDE B
7. Savior Complex
8. ICU
9. Graceland Too
10. I Know The End

Plus some other variants that popped up after release day and sold out quickly.

Edited by dantheriver

The album’s called Punisher and it’s due out June 19 via Dead Oceans. It features her Better Oblivion Community Center bandmate Conor Oberst (on “Halloween” and “I Know The End”), her boygenius bandmates Julien Baker and Lucy Dacus (on “Graceland Too” and “I Know The End”), Blake Mills (on “Halloween,” “Savior Complex” and “I Know The End”), Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Nick Zinner (on “I Know The End”), Warpaint’s Jenny Lee Lindberg (on “Kyoto” and “ICU”), Christian Lee Hutson (on “Garden Song,” “Halloween,” “Savior Complex,” and “I Know The End”), Bright Eyes’ Nate Walcott (“Kyoto” and “I Know The End”), and veteran session drummer Jim Keltner (on “Halloween” and “Savior Complex”). Phoebe co-produced it with Stranger In The Alps collaborators Tony Berg and Ethan Gruska, and it was mixed by Bright Eyes collaborator Mike Mogis (who also mixed Stranger). Phoebe’s band — Marshall Vore (drums), Harrison Whitford (guitar), Emily Restas (bass) and Nick White (piano) — all play on the album too. (That’s a lot of awesome musicians, but to recap, boygenius, Conor Oberst, and Nick Zinner will all appear on the same song!)

Read More: Phoebe Bridgers shares “Kyoto,” details LP2 ft. Conor, boygenius, Nick Zinner & more | http://www.brooklynvegan.com/phoebe-bridgers-shares-kyoto-details-lp2-ft-conor-boygenius-nick-zinner-more/?trackback=tsmclip

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...