Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

3 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Where are you seeing this?

RT US is showing two red versions, but neither mentions a signed insert.

it's on their UK site, the update was on Twitter.

Edit, looks the the signed prints are gone. the blue/green is the uk indies variant.

Edited by Skacel

8 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Where are you seeing this?

RT US is showing two red versions, but neither mentions a signed insert.

It was for RT UK variant and the signed inserts are now gone.

edit: looks like it wasn't just RT so check other UK sellers as well.

Edited by bridley

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, I think I've nabbed every variant (so far) and I'm probably going to stop here. I did have to reup for VMP, but that Stooges was calling anyway. If I don't get a signed print and somebody wants to sell me theirs or trade for a different variant, hmu.

Was Stooges still in stock? I need that.

Also, Banquet has the Indie UK a little cheaper than RT. https://www.banquetrecords.com/phoebe-bridgers/punisher/DOC200CD

The lady has grabbed the Indie Red and Silver/Blue ... so  far. She really wants that shirt. Think I'll grab it for her. 

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 hour ago, billya said:

Grabbed from Bullmoose. VMP won't let me buy even though they still charge me for my crate membership. 

I've been asking for refunds every month, and they give them to me for the Crate subscription issue.   How they don't have that figured out yet is maddening.  Sometimes they will have a 'live chat' option on their page throughout the day too - you can message them there and they can create an invoice for you so you can buy.

13 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Was Stooges still in stock? I need that.

Also, Banquet has the Indie UK a little cheaper than RT. https://www.banquetrecords.com/phoebe-bridgers/punisher/DOC200CD

The lady has grabbed the Indie Red and Silver/Blue ... so  far. She really wants that shirt. Think I'll grab it for her. 

It definitely let me choose that option, but with VMP lately who fuckin' knows? I'll probably get 17 copies of Whitney Houston. I already own an original of that, so I genuinely hope they get their shit in order because I need this PB and wouldn't mind the color variant of the Stooges. I thought about it before this $31 variant came to pass. 

10 minutes ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

Do you think the version on Secretly is limited? Doesn't seem like it. 

Considering there is a black (in her store) that is not listed as Limited Edition, I think that the black will eventually take over as the standard. Much like the BOCC LP, it'll be $10 in 2 years. 

Just now, Fowty Dollaz said:

It definitely let me choose that option, but with VMP lately who fuckin' knows? I'll probably get 17 copies of Whitney Houston. I already own an original of that, so I genuinely hope they get their shit in order because I need this PB and wouldn't mind the color variant of the Stooges. I thought about it before this $31 variant came to pass. 

I haven't fucked with VMP before. If I sign up for the 3 month thing, starting with the Stooges, can I grab Phoebe as my second record? Or do I just have to buy it separate now that I have a "membership"?

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I've been asking for refunds every month, and they give them to me for the Crate subscription issue.   How they don't have that figured out yet is maddening.  Sometimes they will have a 'live chat' option on their page throughout the day too - you can message them there and they can create an invoice for you so you can buy.

Yeah last time it happened to me I emailed them and they said they were working on the issue 2 months ago lol. The guy was nice and placed the order for me no harm no foul though.

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I haven't fucked with VMP before. If I sign up for the 3 month thing, starting with the Stooges, can I grab Phoebe as my second record? Or do I just have to buy it separate now that I have a "membership"?

No, you won't be able to swap for it. It will sell out. You'll have to buy it separately in their store once you're a member.

Edited by lethalenforcer

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

You're gonna have to drop like $100 just to get that (and 3 other records: Stooges, and whatever else they release). Probably a decent gamble though. That's $25 a piece and they always usually sound real nice.

2 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

And probably sound the best. 😄

Truth.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...