Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 minute ago, Skacel said:

I've seen it referred to as blue/green swirl and peacock splash, certainly came with a signed print at some places. 

Seaglass was the German exclusive I think. 

Right. That sounds more like it. Seaglass and the solid red Magnolia Record Club variants were the 2 I didn't pick up. Wanted that signed print, so I caved and bought that. Got blue/silver/swirl from Secretly, Indie red from (somewhere?), VMP cotton candy cornucopia combo, and that peacock for the print. Gonna need a whole new goddamn shelf.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, Skacel said:

Here's what the UK indies looks like:

Is every variant for this release going to look stunning or what?  I think other colors match the art a bit better but there’s no denying that one is a beaut.  As others have said, I feel like most mockups aspire to turn out like that and just drop the ball.

16 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Is every variant for this release going to look stunning or what?  I think other colors match the art a bit better but there’s no denying that one is a beaut.  As others have said, I feel like most mockups aspire to turn out like that and just drop the ball.

yeah, dead oceans has been killing it with their colors lately. i got this tallest man on earth variant that is one of the prettiest records ive seen. 

53 minutes ago, CVHX said:

So... anyone a secretly member who would order a copy of that for me? I might just sign up if not

stoked to get my copy of this from bull moose 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

3 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

So... anyone a secretly member who would order a copy of that for me? I might just sign up if not

stoked to get my copy of this from bull moose 

Just a cautionary tale: dig around a bit or e-mail the label before considering the membership.  The cheapest option you can sign up for is $60 for 3 months.  I don’t know if you can dip back into prior releases.   I do know that a while back, Secretly sent out a newsletter explaining that the window to sign up for that Tallest Man variant was closing.  No idea if it ever completely sold out or how their membership “swap” works... but if it’s the sole reason you’re considering a membership, just proceed with caution.

Ditto on the Bull Moose excitement though. I got my shipping notification earlier this week, but there’s no way it’ll be here by Friday.  Found myself super torn between the “kinda’ silver swirl” (or whatever it’s called) and the red.  Wish they could blend the two in a similar fashion to that TTMOE variant, above.  That’d be perfect.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...