Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

38 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I literally just sent him my code. It’s possible to be a smart ass and a decent human at the same time.

No need to get bent out of shape about a quick snarky comment in response to your equally snarky comment. No judgment.

AjarBestFrenchbulldog-small.gif

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

The most I could add to my  cart and get to the checkout process with was 65,535 copies. So while we don't know how big of a repress this is, we do have an upper bound. lol

Edited by NoWorthyIcons

4 hours ago, HeartSwells said:

Rough Trade are gonna get an exclusive of this for their end of year list if you're tempted by something a bit more limited.

Damn, that's exciting, I wonder what it will look like. Red, blue...the options are limitless.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...