Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this is bullshit. Anyone actually get theirs shipped yet? 

Hello,

We would like to apologize for the delay of your Phoebe Bridgers Copycat Killer 12" and give you an update on it's status. Unfortunately, due to a glitch in our website, we received more orders than could be fulfilled by the first pressing. 

The good news is, we have secured a second pressing to fulfill all outstanding orders. The bad news is we do not have an accurate ETA at this time because pressing plants globally are at capacity and are also working at lower capacity due to Covid. 

We understand if you would like to cancel your order. You can do so by accessing your order through your Rough Trade account. Please note that you have not been charged for this title as we only capture payment at the time of shipping.

If you do wish to wait, we promise your order will be fulfilled as quickly as possible once stock arrives. 

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday.

Cheers,
Rough Trade

Just heard back that "second pressing" is going to be just like the first. Don't know if there will be anything that differentiates the two. There may be hope for those who missed out. Maybe they will put more of this second pressing up once they are all shipped out.

Edited by lexicondevil
Dumb

12 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Just heard back that "second pressing" is going to be clear like the first. Don't know if there will be anything that differentiates the two. There may be hope for those who missed out. Maybe they will put more of this second pressing up once they are all shipped out.

Clear? I thought the Rough Trade Copycat Killer was on black? 

They really need to stop overselling their own exclusives. They oversold their Sault release earlier this year and didn't even bother to tell me until months after it got released. It should be pretty easy to know how's many orders they have for an item compared to the pressing size. It's not like they are getting screwed by the distributor since it is exclusive to their stores.

Edited by fish

58 minutes ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

Clear? I thought the Rough Trade Copycat Killer was on black? 

Yep I've got it and its on black, very good pressing.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Well, this is bullshit. Anyone actually get theirs shipped yet? 

Was yours from UK or US RT site? Never had any issues from the UK one but seem to see problems all the time with their US one.

It may be annoying but I bet yall would have been way more annoyed if they canceled your order instead of pressing more. They already shipped what was in stock so if you're stuck waiting you would have missed it to begin with if their stock was correct. This is fine.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...