Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

13 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I got the Galaxy Rough Trade  pressing from Nov and I thought it sounded markedly better than the Euro Indie Blue/Green/Gold Swirl I got in the Summer.

I've got this, and briefly got confused as I thought they sent me black. I am colour blind, and it's just really, really dark green. Only can tell by holding it up to the light.

Cool story bro, eh?

Just now, Subdomestic said:

Phoebe wasn't really on my radar until I saw her on SNL last night. Totally blown away and now I am late to the vinyl-variant party.

Anyone got any leads on the red/blue galaxy variant and/or would be willing to help me out? Please and thank you.

Welcome, and Red / Blue Galaxy is getting repressed. Keep an eye out for it in the coming months. 

19 hours ago, Subdomestic said:

Phoebe wasn't really on my radar until I saw her on SNL last night. Totally blown away and now I am late to the vinyl-variant party.

Anyone got any leads on the red/blue galaxy variant and/or would be willing to help me out? Please and thank you.

I have like 6 variants. All sound equally awful. I’ll sell ya one. Or you can get black and it sound great. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...