Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 minute ago, Buffbloom said:

Lol I did the same thing

No tax.
Very reasonable order minimum for free shipping.
Knows how to pack a record.
Great customer service.
Much love for Bull Moose.

When I was living in Boston I'd make the trip to New Hampshire a couple times a year and always make a stop at one of the Bull Moose stores. As far as New England chains, they blow the pants off of Newbury Comics IMO. 

13 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Huh? I’ve been refreshing for the last 15 minutes.

Saw their Twitter announcement and clicked the link. It initially had the preorder button blocked out and then it appeared to buy. I may my post when it appeared for me so maybe they only had a small handful. Hopefully you were able to grab one. 

Guys this EP came out MONTHS AGO. It sold out in like a day. Most of us, myself included, missed it. Like everyone else in here, I have tons of rare Phoebe shit and would also like to add a copy to my collection. 

Like 6 months ago, someone lazily posted in here because they either didn't want to bother with a new thread, or more likely because it's a janky ass remix EP of songs off the record in this thread. 

Months later another variant pops up, somebody chimes in to say hey look another variant, and 30 people are like "ahhhhhh new thread asshole!!!!"

To the next person who feels so inclined to post about how they wish there was a separate thread for this. Just make one if you want it so bad. 

Edited by kylet

5 minutes ago, kylet said:

Guys this EP came out MONTHS AGO. It sold out in like a day. Most of us, myself included, missed it. Like everyone else in here, I have tons of rare Phoebe shit and would also like to add a copy to my collection. 

Like 6 months ago, someone lazily posted in here because they either didn't want to be bother with a new thread or more likely, it's a janky ass remix EP of songs off the record in this thread. 

Months later another variant pops up, somebody chimes in to say hey look another variant, and 30 people are like "ahhhhhh new thread asshole!!!!"

To the next person who feels so inclined to post about how they wish there was a separate thread for this. Just make one if you want it so bad. 

Stop.

The post was mine.  Everyone was fine with discussing the EP in this thread, including Buffbloom, who [months back] made a huge fuss about specific PO threads becoming "catch-all" topics for new releases.  I copied and pasted, verbatim, one of his older posts to poke fun at the situation.  It was a joke, and one that you only know if you know.  And you apparently do not know.

It's fine.
I promise.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Stop.

The post was mine.  Everyone was fine with discussing the EP in this thread, including Buffbloom, who [months back] made a huge fuss about specific PO threads becoming "catch-all" topics for new releases.  I copied and pasted, verbatim, one of his older posts to poke fun at the situation.  It was a joke, and one that you only know if you know.  And you apparently do not know.

It's fine.
I promise.

I don't think the last few posts were jokes. I can quote them if you want, or just scroll up.

But we're on the same page. I don't need 10 more posts about wanting a new thread. This thread is fine with me too. 

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...