Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 hour ago, Justinadamk said:

I find these all encompassing threads very frustrating.

I like having individual title threads. But that's just my opinion

I guess the difference is that this is not a genre or label thread. Most people who dig Phoebe want to know ANY news or crazy pressings that come up. Either way I don't give much of a shit. If another thread is started I will look at it.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT
  • dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

I think everyone that wants a copy should remember a few things. 
Early on they said this was not just a one time pressing and would become more widely available. Look at how many punisher variants there are. Look at the demand and money they can make. Look at the fact she was just Grammy nominated. There will be many more opportunities to get this. 

of course I could be wrong but seems doubtful to say, “naw let’s not sell another 25,000 records in a week”

Edited by nelso330

I really don't get this "spoonfed" discourse. So the idea of this forum is to make it both easier and more difficult to buy records, especially stuff that sells-out via direct PO rather than shipping to stores. Sounds Kafkaesque at best.

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

7 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

I really don't get this "spoonfed" discourse. So the idea of this forum is to make it both easier and more difficult to buy records, especially stuff that sells-out via direct PO rather than shipping to stores. Sounds Kafkaesque at best.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Basically if you (not you) care enough to complain about something you can easily do yourself, you are acting like a baby. Hence the spoonfed analogy. Making fun of babies is fun... nobody really likes one type of thread better than the other it just depends whether or not they missed out anyways.