Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

Just now, Fowty Dollaz said:

You're gonna have to drop like $100 just to get that (and 3 other records: Stooges, and whatever else they release). Probably a decent gamble though. That's $25 a piece and they always usually sound real nice.

Truth.

I did the 3 month starting with the Stooges for $54, and bought Phoebe separate for $32. Used some cc rewards so it was like $15. And i get a record of my choosing in May and June as I understand it? I really don't fuck with vinyl subs. Haha. If anything was gonna make me do it, it was Stooges. Thanks for the help, bud. 

21 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I did the 3 month starting with the Stooges for $54, and bought Phoebe separate for $32. Used some cc rewards so it was like $15. And i get a record of my choosing in May and June as I understand it? I really don't fuck with vinyl subs. Haha. If anything was gonna make me do it, it was Stooges. Thanks for the help, bud. 

You're dead on. Plus you can swap for older stuff if you want. I joined for Gorillaz, stayed for Fiona Apple, and occasionally popped back in for stuff (TV on the Radio). I'm in the same boat as you. We'll probably be bitching in a month about next month's crap choices, but I'll just grab something older. Got a Sister Rosetta Tharpe I might grab if nothing else good comes up and it's still available. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

13 minutes ago, julianisdead said:

Did anyone who order from RT get an email that actually said signed print? I ordered toward the tail end of the stock that said signed print, but my email just says the variant. 

Mine says LP+ and indicates that the first 150 get a signed print.

Edited by bridley

1 minute ago, julianisdead said:

Did anyone who order from RT get an email that actually said signed print? I ordered toward the tail end of the stock that said signed print, but my email just says the variant. 

Copy-pasted: 

1x Punisher, Phoebe Bridgers, LP+ - Blue Green Swirl Vinyl.

First 150 Copies Come with Signed Print.

Released Friday, 19th June 2020

1 minute ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

You're dead on. Plus you can swap for older stuff if you want. I joined for Gorillaz, stayed for Fiona Apple, and occasionally popped back in for stuff (TV on the Radio). I'm in the same boat as you. We'll probably be bitching in a month about next month's crap choices, but I'll just grab something older.

Haha see you in a month. I'd love to grab MF Doom, Weezer, or QOTSA, but I'm sure those are long gone. 

spacer.png

German pressing with signed print:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/phoebe-bridgers-punisher/hnum/9804993

Shipping to the US is cheap and XR is favorable. Works out to about $27 total. 

Edited by fondfarewell

5 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/phoebe-bridgers-punisher/hnum/9804993

Shipping to the US is cheap. Works out to about $27 total. 

ANOTHER one! Fuck, I'm out. Can't do anymore. I've moved so much money on Phoebe today. :( I'll just have to settle with what I have.

25 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

Shipping to the US is cheap. Works out to about $27 total. 

Thank you for posting. They also had a Tori Amos live album I wanted. I got both for about $25 each shipped! 😃

2 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

I've been asking for refunds every month, and they give them to me for the Crate subscription issue.   How they don't have that figured out yet is maddening.  Sometimes they will have a 'live chat' option on their page throughout the day too - you can message them there and they can create an invoice for you so you can buy.

I've sent them a few messages today, but I haven't gotten a response from them yet. Not feeling confident that I'll be able to get this one. 

I can get someone a VMP if they need it ($38 after taxes + $3 for media mail to ship it to you when I get it).   They sent me an invoice because of the Crate subscription fiasco, but I already got a copy from my friend.  Just let me know asap.

**EDIT** Someone got it.  Sorry**

Edited by djghost1976

5 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I can get someone a VMP if they need it ($38 after taxes + $3 for media mail to ship it to you when I get it).   They sent me an invoice because of the Crate subscription fiasco, but I already got a copy from my friend.  Just let me know asap.

I'll gladly take you up on this offer!

18 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Yeah I’m interested 

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...