Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 hour ago, zacooper said:

Apparently everyone looking to do a Phoebe flip. Bummed I missed this

Weird take. Mega popular album spawns followup EP about a tenth of the albums pressing size, maybe less that takes a few hours to sell out doesn't really point to flipping. 

2 hours ago, Shelby American said:

Weird take. Mega popular album spawns followup EP about a tenth of the albums pressing size, maybe less that takes a few hours to sell out doesn't really point to flipping. 

Truth.

But I'm sure there will be tons flipped because it is "SOLD OUT! OOP! MEGA ULTRA RARE!" 

So bummed I missed this. I really wanted to pay $25ish for 13 minutes of alternate versions of songs I think are already pretty perfect. I would be even more bummed if I knew that the four songs were spread over both sides of the album. This way I could ensure that I would have to jump back up to flip the record over just as I was able to get comfortable. 2020 strikes again.

45 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

So bummed I missed this. I really wanted to pay $25ish for 13 minutes of alternate versions of songs I think are already pretty perfect. I would be even more bummed if I knew that the four songs were spread over both sides of the album. This way I could ensure that I would have to jump back up to flip the record over just as I was able to get comfortable. 2020 strikes again.

Do you even love the hobby my dude? 

49 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Do you even love the hobby my dude? 

I'm currently love-adjacent with the hobby. I decided against getting this because I personally don't think it is worth the shelf space and the times I will actually feel like spinning it. Will I buy a copy down the line for $10 if it becomes widely available? Maybe. 

17 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I'm currently love-adjacent with the hobby. I decided against getting this because I personally don't think it is worth the shelf space and the times I will actually feel like spinning it. Will I buy a copy down the line for $10 if it becomes widely available? Maybe. 

A simple "no" would have been enough. 

16 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Truth.

But I'm sure there will be tons flipped 

Maybe for a few months, but no one remembers the price-bubbles that bands like Wooden Shjips experienced with their early singles, going for 80 USD. I bet most people don't even remember what Jay Reatard 7"s used to go for.

56 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Maybe for a few months

That's kind of what flipping is in my mind. If I sell this in 5 years at some elevated price, that's not flipping as much as it's "jesus, this STILL sells for that? Alright, let's get some new records baby!" or something like that.

PB's facebook just posted this

Rob Moose and I made an EP of songs from Punisher with just strings and vocals. Our version of "Kyoto" that Rob says should be played at my funeral is out today, the whole thing is out digitally November 20th, and physically November 27th at

. Art by my love Olof Grind.

15 minutes ago, TheScottishSurgeons said:

PB's facebook just posted this

Rob Moose and I made an EP of songs from Punisher with just strings and vocals. Our version of "Kyoto" that Rob says should be played at my funeral is out today, the whole thing is out digitally November 20th, and physically November 27th at

. Art by my love Olof Grind.

They lyin.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...