Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

Weird that people have already gotten theirs because instead of mine shipping OR getting the next pressing, I got this (US distro):

Hello,

We would like to apologize for the delay of your Phoebe Bridgers Copycat Killer 12" and give you an update on its status. As a result of unprecedented manufacturing delays due to the pandemic’s effect on all industries, the delivery of Phoebe has been delayed. We are hoping to see copies arrive in early January. Orders will be fulfilled as quickly as possible once stock arrives. 

Edited by backpackoat

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

Sorry for the bump, but has it been confirmed that copycat killer is going to get a repress or no? Anyone know? Thanks!

Rough Trade has a second pressing in the works.

Not sure if they have all been allocated for pre-orders and store stock though.

Edited by Plarocks

15 hours ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

Sorry for the bump, but has it been confirmed that copycat killer is going to get a repress or no? Anyone know? Thanks!

I was informed via email, that since they oversold I'd be getting a second pressing in Feb or March (?). Then they just went ahead and mailed me a copy a few days later. It should be here today.

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

back to punisher (and Stranger in the Alps too) a bit, I really didn't follow Dead Oceans but really hooked on Phoebe lately, do they happen to press colored represses? 

Stranger In The Alps had a second press on blue /1000 I believe. 

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

back to punisher (and Stranger in the Alps too) a bit, I really didn't follow Dead Oceans but really hooked on Phoebe lately, do they happen to press colored represses? 

To answer the question you’re really asking, I, personally, don’t think you’ll see any color represses for either of these. POSSIBLY a VMP variant for Strangers(if they were going to, don’t know why they haven’t already) or a Newbury variant for Punisher. Outside of that, I don’t see it happening.

And if you’re familiar with any of the actual color pressings for either, if you want ‘em, they ain’t cheap.

38 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

To answer the question you’re really asking, I, personally, don’t think you’ll see any color represses for either of these. POSSIBLY a VMP variant for Strangers(if they were going to, don’t know why they haven’t already) or a Newbury variant for Punisher. Outside of that, I don’t see it happening.

And if you’re familiar with any of the actual color pressings for either, if you want ‘em, they ain’t cheap.

Curious to know what you're basing this on? Stranger seems like an obvious candidate for multiple color repressings.

31 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Curious to know what you're basing this on? Stranger seems like an obvious candidate for multiple color repressings.

Based off years of paying attention to the label and the way they operate. It’s been a year, since the Newbury pressing of Strangers, and we haven’t seen a color repressing of it since. You’d think they’d want to cash in, right? They did a small run repress of Punisher for Rough Trade’s EOY thing, yeah. But that seems like the “homie hook up”, along with the EP.

But all the Secretly labels don’t really just bust color represses freely, unless it’s a “collab”, or whatever, with a store or for the the society. They do initial color runs, with some of the most recent releases a shit ton, and then it’s done.

Also, I do remember the blue variant of Strangers was supposed to be a tour variant, for the 2018 headlining tour, but got delayed, or something, so they just put them up on the site. Maybe I just made that up.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...