Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

Turntable Lab are already teasing a Phoebe exclusive, might be Punisher, might be Stranger.

Lost In The Dream had similar random represses once they blew up (VMP, Newbury, Concerto). Japanese Breakfast had loads of random unnecessary  variants too (but think that might’ve just been Michelle requesting a new exclusive press each time she toured).

I think 2021 will be the year of the Stranger reissues, bet it’ll get a Secretly Society release too.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - Get Yr Variants Here
7 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Copycat Killer finally arrived.

Same (a couple of days ago). Just listening, and I REALLY hope she does more work like this. The string accompaniment is perfect for her voice and lyrics. I dig the original versions, but I feel these are far superior.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 2 weeks later...

So, today is the release date for the Love Record Stores red/blue galaxy variant. I was able to snag one off the Juno Records UK webstore yesterday afternoon and it already shipped, but I live in the US so I'll be waiting a bit for it to arrive. Anyone else pick this variant up and can comment how it sounds? I sold my red swirl copy a few months ago as the sound quality wasn't great but I thought I would pick up this new pressing in hopes it may sound better. Plus the variant looks super pretty from photos I've seen!

5 minutes ago, fish said:

It gone bye bye

It is crazy that Secretly/Dead Oceans keep pressing it on this variant. This is the first time I’ve seen them do multiple pressing of their own “limited” variant. Pretty cool.

Edited by MyEnemy

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...