Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

2 hours ago, joneboon said:

Either the photo's of the JPC variant dont do it justice, or there are two variations of color floating around. Mine is definitely more blue than what Im seeing in this thread.

spacer.png

Okay, that actually looks like what I think when I hear sea glass. Looks good, tbh.

JPC says they are sold out so no replacement. I can however mail it back and they’ll refund the LP cost and the return shipping. Honestly not really worth the trouble. I’ll just hold onto it. Got the signed insert out of it at least. Maybe I can throw it in the oven one day on a clay tile and see if that does anything. Can’t hurt considering it’s unplayable. Maybe Secret or Dead Oceans have some spares. Not holding my breath though. 

Secretly emailed me back and are sending me a replacement LP. No questions asked. I made a long reply to thank them for their great customer service. Especially when I essentially got called a liar the other day by a different label cause my CD didn’t get to me but said “delivered”. 

So anyone with a warped JPC variant just hit up Charlie at Secret and he’ll sort ya out. 

7 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Secretly emailed me back and are sending me a replacement LP. No questions asked. I made a long reply to thank them for their great customer service. Especially when I essentially got called a liar the other day by a different label cause my CD didn’t get to me but said “delivered”. 

So anyone with a warped JPC variant just hit up Charlie at Secret and he’ll sort ya out. 

That's awesome. Good for Charlie.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...