Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 minute ago, Skacel said:

I told my wife yesterday that I have an online date tomorrow at 5. Very excited for this. Maybe there will be a show exclusive 😆

10 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I told my wife yesterday that I have an online date tomorrow at 5. Very excited for this. Maybe there will be a show exclusive 😆

The show is 9pm for us. Going to treat it like a proper gig! 

Haha would not be surprised if there’s a pitchfork Instagram edition 

Went with the German import as well, appreciate that link! 

Has many people ordered from jpc before? I've seen it a few times mentioned but never ordered until now. It seems like people all over several forums and reddit are ordering but it's still in stock so hopefully there inventory is up to date.

3 hours ago, hype said:

Has many people ordered from jpc before? I've seen it a few times mentioned but never ordered until now. It seems like people all over several forums and reddit are ordering but it's still in stock so hopefully there inventory is up to date.

Yeah I have a hard time believing she'll actually be signing that many but who knows. Seems strange to still be up now, let alone for more than an hour or two after going up.

1 hour ago, Multiverse said:

Prob going to just grab the red indie down the line

Yeah, that’s what I said about the lavender Stranger... LP 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m assuming you’re going to have a difficult time trying to get that when it actually comes out. 

Someone mentioned before, and I tend to play it on that side, and be safe, all available color variants, of this, will probably be gone within the next week.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:00 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Grabbed a blue+silver from Secretly with the Better Oblivion on Black since I missed that earlier. $45 shipped is somewhat steep.

the $10 option on stranger in the alps (which i've been procrastinating on buying for a long time) pushed me over the top for the secretly variant. $45 is rough, especially when amoeba and landlocked were both $4 cheaper than secretly for punisher alone, but... this softens the blow a bit.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:07 PM, Vega said:

Yeah, the new songs are pretty meh, will listen to this one on stream when it's out. The stranger in the alps stuff struck me deeply back when it ws released, the new stuff sounds like b-side material of the first album

Have to say I've been pretty underwhelmed by the first two tracks as well on first few listens, but possibly because Phoebe has set the bar so damn high with her work up to now . Ordered the peacock splash and signed print from recordstore, who had a running inventory so guaranteed to receive one.

13 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Yeah, that’s what I said about the lavender Stranger... LP 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m assuming you’re going to have a difficult time trying to get that when it actually comes out. 

Someone mentioned before, and I tend to play it on that side, and be safe, all available color variants, of this, will probably be gone within the next week.

Yeah all the variants seem to be flying out on pre-order so I'd expect only handfuls to be available on release date where stores have held some back 

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...