Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, I would say this album has as many “bangers” as SITA does - just a handful - but a much stronger closer.  Neither are perfect albums, and neither were total love at first listen... which, for me, indicates more replay value and more staying power more often than not.  Even if I can’t identify the name of every track off memory just yet, I’m pretty pleased with the album and the mileage I think I’ll be able to get out of it.

Totally agree about more staying power when it's not love at first listen. All my favorite records have that same story. Wasn't sure at first, then it clicks and never stops being great. Unfortunately for me, that's the exception and not the rule. I'm a fan of hers more than I am the music at this point but I'd like it to change that.

I procrastinated  bit and just bought a discounted red swirl off of Plaid Room Records. Here's the link if anyone is in the same boat and not too concerned with corner dings:

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/new-releases/products/b-phoebe-bridgers-b-br-i-punisher-red-and-swirly-vinyl-damaged-jackets-please-read-description-before-buying-i

Also, does anyone live near a Newbury Comics and is willing to see if they have the Stranger in the Alps exclusive? 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:58 PM, pepperonigin said:

I procrastinated  bit and just bought a discounted red swirl off of Plaid Room Records. Here's the link if anyone is in the same boat and not too concerned with corner dings:

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/new-releases/products/b-phoebe-bridgers-b-br-i-punisher-red-and-swirly-vinyl-damaged-jackets-please-read-description-before-buying-i

Also, does anyone live near a Newbury Comics and is willing to see if they have the Stranger in the Alps exclusive? 

I e-mailed Newbury a couple of days ago seeing if they had any left in stock. They e-mailed me back saying they’re all gone but I guess there is also the possibility of having it in store.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...