Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

2 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

I was actually about to ask the same question. Mine hasn't updated since the day after shipping

Makes me feel a bit better. My copy of the red Boygenius shipped the same day and followed the Punisher tracking to Frankfurt, then stopped. Boygenius tracked through the US and was delivered today. Annoying situation but fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, fondfarewell said:

Makes me feel a bit better. My copy of the red Boygenius shipped the same day and followed the Punisher tracking to Frankfurt, then stopped. Boygenius tracked through the US and was delivered today. Annoying situation but fingers crossed. 

Exact same here. Boy genius made it to the US and updated. Punisher has not yet 

27 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

So I waited to long to pick up a copy locally so if anyone has a online lead for the Indie Version I would love for you to let me know. Thanks!

https://lavendervinyl.square.site/product/phoebe-bridgers-punisher-indie-exclusive-red-vinyl-pre-order/3299?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true

I really like this album but I just for some reason didn't preorder any version. I was just gonna think of getting the regular black edition just today..

Anyways, much to my amazement today Jpc.de had their Seaglass Wave-edition available and damn sure I got it. Now it's not even available on the pages so maybe I got the last one?

So this edition has gatefold, download code (is it just mp3 or flac/alac?) and artbook etc included?? Hopefully the signature will be fine..spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sampp said:

I really like this album but I just for some reason didn't preorder any version. I was just gonna think of getting the regular black edition just today..

Anyways, much to my amazement today Jpc.de had their Seaglass Wave-edition available and damn sure I got it. Now it's not even available on the pages so maybe I got the last one?

So this edition has gatefold, download code (is it just mp3 or flac/alac?) and artbook etc included?? Hopefully the signature will be fine..spacer.png

Weird that they are still offering it with signed print because I never got one with it...😭

17 minutes ago, joneboon said:

Showed her the "Iove you - Phoebe" message. Had to explain who she was again, so decided to show her the Playboy article...

It all went downhill from there

"How To be Single In 2 Easy Steps!"

Funny enough is that my girlfriend showed *me* the Playboy article. Haha. 

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...