Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Maybe mine has arrived then. I've been watching the tracking, and it said it left the country on the 26th, but no updates after that. (Had it get sent to my girlfriend's parent's place). Anyone care to share photos? I'm curious. 

Try the same tracking # (the CB...) on the USPS website. That's how I watched mine.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

1 hour ago, Skacel said:

Yeah it's the same print. I had the blue/green from Rough Trade and the print came separate to the LP but the JPC one, as Snaggle Von Swift kindly pointed out, is in the gate fold with the booklet.

Oh good. Momentarily thought I made a grave error in not buying every possible variant.

DmEBwkr.jpg

VMP variant is probably my favorite so far. It’s really interesting cause it has this sheen to it, and also these ripples that make it have an illusion of texture. Really cool. Has those lavender / blue / purples that you see on a soap bubble. I think it fits really well. 

german pressing should be here soon. 

8 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

DmEBwkr.jpg

VMP variant is probably my favorite so far. It’s really interesting cause it has this sheen to it, and also these ripples that make it have an illusion of texture. Really cool. Has those lavender / blue / purples that you see on a soap bubble. I think it fits really well. 

german pressing should be here soon. 

What number did you get? Dying for a 420 or 69. 

54 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

This is a great album, a grower for sure but I’m really enjoying it. Anyone’s red copy sound a little “warbled” on some songs? Could just be my setup, still tinkering with a lot of new components. 

It’s a grower for sure, there are a couple of track on the b side that really clicked after a few listens - saviour complex and ICU.

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...