Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...

On 7/21/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sampp said:

Got my JPC-package on monday. There were no errors, it was warp-free and I had that signed thing aswell.

But I almost swear that this could have been a bit better pressing as Garden Song suffered a bit. Is this problematic pressing in all incarnations?

I got 10 grand $ system and so..just thinking.

What kind of table are you rolling with?

11 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Didn't fully appreciate this record until after all of the cool variants sold out haha hope there will be another pressing, gonna have to keep my ear to the ground

I'm honestly still not getting all the hype. I've tried listening to a bunch of this album and Stranger in the Alps and just can't get into Bridgers.

1 hour ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm honestly still not getting all the hype. I've tried listening to a bunch of this album and Stranger in the Alps and just can't get into Bridgers.

Your opinion is wrong.

In all seriousness, I could ABSOLUTELY see people not being into it. My wife likes her voice but thinks it's "too sad." We've been married for 10 years, and I don't think she knows me all that well...

27 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Yup. I emailed them to see if they have any of seaglass variant. I sent them pictures and said JPC German variant but I guess they didn’t understand. Haha. 

You'd think with all their variant game releases and Secretly Society push, they'd be well aware.

2 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

My JPC replacement form SS came, but they sent a red variant. Hmm. 

If it is the Magnolia variant, I’m gonna guess it was the only one that they could get a hold of, without going into their “vault” or whatever. I’m going to assume they pressed 300-500 of those and are still stuck with 150-350. 

Edited by MyEnemy

13 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

If it is the Magnolia variant, I’m gonna guess it was the only one that they could get a hold of, without going into their “vault” or whatever. I’m going to assume they pressed 300-500 of those and are still stuck with 150-350. 

Yah, he said they don't have any, but he could send me out a silver. I said thanks but not to worry about it as I already have that variant. A little bummed, but grade A customer service. 

1 minute ago, Sad Heart said:

Yah, he said they don't have any, but he could send me out a silver. I said thanks but not to worry about it as I already have that variant. A little bummed, but grade A customer service. 

You can tell him to send me a silver and I'll send him some money haha

• dantheriver changed the title to Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher - ALSO COPYCAT KILLER EP CHECK OFTEN OR YOU’LL MISS IT or check the other thread... who knows which one will have the sweet link you need...