PO Now: Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice

10th Anniversary special edition of Wiz Khalifa's seminal mixtape Kush & Orange Juice. Pressed on 180-gram, transparent green/black (galaxy-effect) colored vinyl.

First ever official physical release in Super-Deluxe LP packaging with a lot of extras.

Deluxe gatefold die-cut sleeve folds out to imitate an orange juice carton and comes in a ‘dime bag’ plus smells of oranges!

Releases 4/17/20. Available everywhere. Kind of expensive at about $35, but this is a must for me.

I think target or Amazon. My order from target shipped today. Didn't realize we're done isn't on the vinyl. Wonder if it was time restriction or couldn't clear the sample. Either way, the packaging sounds dope and it's one of my favorite mixtapes by Wiz. I've been eyeing Deal or No Deal but wanna know how the sound quality is before buying it. Anyone have that? 

I'd like to see Burn After Rolling, Flight School and Cabin Fever pressed. Doubt it will happen but I guess there's hope with this release coming out

Edited by pizza face

Got this today. It comes in a ziploc "dime" bag but in reality it's more like a pound bag. Not fun to take out of so not putting the record back in that. Other than that I like the little pop up in the gatefold. What I didn't like was that the Statement is a remix, quickly got up to check the track list but the only other remix is Never Been. I hope it still slaps

41 minutes ago, pizza face said:

What I didn't like was that the Statement is a remix, quickly got up to check the track list but the only other remix is Never Been. I hope it still slaps

So is the current digital version that's on streaming outlets now, so I guess I expected that haha. I do prefer the original as well though

How'd your wax turn out?

Edited by corey.

15 hours ago, corey. said:

So is the current digital version that's on streaming outlets now, so I guess I expected that haha. I do prefer the original as well though

How'd your wax turn out?

That would make sense, I don't stream music unless it's through my xbox while I play rocket league. But the wax turned out pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of the Friday the 13th murky water variant because it looks black when on the turntable but held up to the light you see green. 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, pizza face said:

Got this today. It comes in a ziploc "dime" bag but in reality it's more like a pound bag. Not fun to take out of so not putting the record back in that. Other than that I like the little pop up in the gatefold. What I didn't like was that the Statement is a remix, quickly got up to check the track list but the only other remix is Never Been. I hope it still slaps

Received my copy I ordered from Amazon yesterday and am extremely disappointed that those  two tracks are remixes. Listening to them as much as I did, the remixes just sound wrong and quite honestly did not improve the songs in any way.  Also kinda bummed the records were not green and orange  as was listed when I originally purchased, but the packaging and records came out great otherwise. 

With We're Done missing, the remixes, and re-arrangement of original track list, I'm now kicking myself for not grabbing a bootleg  copy way back when they were available. 😩

• 2 months later...