PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

1 minute ago, tonyfranciosa said:

you think limited? will sell fast?

Some Fiona stuff I have waited YEARS to get because they only had one or super limited pressings. I specifically remember being in a record store in New Orleans and picking up Idler Wheel and deciding to get it later and regretting it for the following years. I'm sure it's a big first press but who knows if it will be repressed quickly or if there will be multiple variants.

Just now, bluesnoopy said:

Some Fiona stuff I have waited YEARS to get because they only had one or super limited pressings. I specifically remember being in a record store in New Orleans and picking up Idler Wheel and deciding to get it later and regretting it for the following years. I'm sure it's a big first press but who knows if it will be repressed quickly or if there will be multiple variants.

I appreciate the serious reply, but I was being dorky. You're correct about her stuff being sporadic early on... i remember my wife rolling her eyes when I 'overpaid' for a $35 OG copy of Extraordinary Machine in 2010.

Vinyl Me Please seems to have gotten their claws into her catalog, though, so I would expect that they'll have something that will be available for a bit.

Edited by tonyfranciosa

3 minutes ago, tonyfranciosa said:

I appreciate the serious reply, but I was being dorky. You're correct about her stuff being sporadic early on... i remember my wife rolling her eyes when I 'overpaid' for a $35 OG copy of Extraordinary Machine in 2010.

Vinyl Me Please seems to have gotten their claws into her catalog, though, so I would expect that they'll have something that will be available for a bit.

lol sorry seeing some bad replies out there and it's hard to weed out the jokes

hope VMP hops on that When The Pawn pressing soon

Eh, looks like a standard black pressing with an inflated shipping charge.

If it were on clear vinyl, I might have bit. (Might be grabbing that new Jason Mraz on clear.)

Gonna wait on Bull Moose. Will bet money it will pop up on there....

but then again, it DOES say it’s 180 gram. 😄

Edited by Plarocks

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP