PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

Got a pretty nice little order into Bullmoose. Now to support Graveface and circle back to Redscroll again. :)

Your Order

2 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

Has anyone successfully gotten a refund through her store despite the “no refund” policy yet? I went ahead and ordered the indie exclusive through Bull Moose since that already seems like it’ll be sold out everywhere by release day 

I didn’t order through her store, myself, but I’m not sure if anyone has tried to cancel (yet).  I’m not sure if they’d have grounds until it falls into that Paypal Protection window.  Maybe I’m totally wrong here.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Interesting, nice find.  Is it weird that I’m more interested in that pearly indie variant? I’d be annoyed if they were swapped.

Definitely not weird. I'm not buying the VMP version even though I can. I already copped the pearl and am sticking with that. I bought a tape too, but I'll probably end up selling it on Discogs (so long as the vinyl sounds good). 

Just wasted 3 minutes to tell all of you: "Looks to be exactly 228 left of the tapes."

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

3 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Definitely not weird. I'm not buying the VMP version even though I can. I already copped the pearl and am sticking with that. I bought a tape too, but I'll probably end up selling it on Discogs (so long as the vinyl sounds good). 

I just checked and [much to my surprise] my spotty Crate membership will indeed let me buy their exclusive, too.  I agree with your take though; even if that VMP aubergine is rarer, I’m content with that indie exclusive, I think.

16 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Ordered from Amoeba.  Consider that my "Go Fund Me" donation.

What kind of car do you drive? Use any airplanes or banks? You probably gave a lot more money for nothing in return when they were bailed out but I bet you never got angry enough to bring it up off topic online somewhere. Pretty funny how some people's brains work. Yeah it's shitty, but that's because they have to be shitty because it isn't an essential business with a government safety net attached to your pocket. Let it go and hope record stores don't become a rarity like they were 10-15 years ago.

Just now, Derek™ said:

You think they pulled that bit just to make sure they manufacture more?  Pretty shady if so, but not at all surprising to hear if true.

Who knows. If I was a retailer/label I wouldn't advertise pressings greater than 1,000 - feels pointless to disclose that, and why corner yourself? They announced they're also pressing more copies of Idler Wheel so I'd imagine they want to be able to do the same with Bolt Cutters.

13 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

weird. i just ordered through this link. said "free member shipping." i am not a member. lol

thanks for the heads up. stoked to buy this without a membership to VMP, which is a completely stupid program.

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP