PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

Tweeted by Vinylmeplease:

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

In 30 days? Try 7!
Quote Tweet

zJvQC9Zx_normal.jpg

Jim the Camera Man

@MyCrackedLenses
· 1h
Two Fiona Apple vinyl releases in 30 days? It's like some kind of miracle. #WhenThePawn #FionaApple https://twitter.com/VinylMePlease/status/1258139557368913920

The Idler Wheel reissue has stayed with just VMP, and that had the same "Exclusive Pressing" categorization.

I would be surprised if When The Pawn got additional variants or a widespread release, she must have some strange loyalty or obligation to VMP

According to the very helpful VMP twitter:

Edited by al-naafiysh

5 minutes ago, fish said:

Hhv exclusive bronze limited to just 500. Not available to ship to the US

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/fiona-apple-fetch-the-bolt-cutters-hhv-exclusive-bronze-vinyl-edition-737466?p=Q9TIdG

It's the same thing as the B&N bronze vinyl, HHV is just that region's exclusive retailer.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fetch-the-bolt-cutters-fiona-apple/34902094

1 hour ago, euphoria said:

Did anybody tried to cancel their order on the official store? I saw some comments about no cancellations allowed, but I haven't see that comment of their website

I tried once all the colored variants started popping up for cheaper and they said no, citing what they said about “due to the nature of pre-orders” they couldn’t refund me. But it took three weeks to receive that reply and by that time I had already sent another email asking again since I thought the first was ignored and a few days later they responded to that one and cancelled it. I did mention the PayPal dispute thing in the second so maybe that’s what did it. 

2 hours ago, euphoria said:

Did anybody tried to cancel their order on the official store? I saw some comments about no cancellations allowed, but I haven't see that comment of their website

They replied to my first message about 2 weeks later and canceled my order. It seems they’ve selectively been telling people “no” but it’s not very hard to push back on that or file a PayPal claim to get your money back.

1 hour ago, Oblivions said:

They replied to my first message about 2 weeks later and canceled my order. It seems they’ve selectively been telling people “no” but it’s not very hard to push back on that or file a PayPal claim to get your money back.

Thanks, I just emailed and asked for a refund too. I have the VMP variant coming. I had the Fiona store one shipped to a mailbox I have in Detroit (to save on shipping - I live in Canada) ) and with the border shutdown, who knows when it will reopen at this point. Least the VMP variant will ship right to my door.

hopefully no pushback from musicnow. I did pay by PayPal so I’ll go that route if I have to. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP