PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

8 minutes ago, BeardedSteven said:

I emailed them on 7/27 to ask where my Fetch (and White Stripes!) is and so far all I've gotten(after the initial we received your request) is a canned response reminding me to not email them again so they don't push me to the bottom of the list...

(They see the subject of your email and decide whether or not to answer or send that canned response. If you got a canned response chances are they are still shipping. Thank all the other people sending emails over shipping that you don't get proper replies.)

52 minutes ago, BeardedSteven said:

I emailed them on 7/27 to ask where my Fetch (and White Stripes!) is and so far all I've gotten(after the initial we received your request) is a canned response reminding me to not email them again so they don't push me to the bottom of the list...

Then I would stop bothering them like an entitled little bitch

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 7:24 AM, Shelby American said:

You probably sent 1 courteous email too.

Having sent 3 in a week about something that has only been shipping for a week is probably a good reason to give bad customer service tbh haha

Dont assume...

The three emails were not sent immediately after the other - I followed their protocol as per their automated response. People were getting these in early July, hence the valid question.

1 hour ago, Hydrology said:

Dont assume...

The three emails were not sent immediately after the other - I followed their protocol as per their automated response. People were getting these in early July, hence the valid question.

I can say, personally, Kelsey has been very helpful (overall) but literally takes 3-5 days between responses. So, I know they're a little overwhelmed on that end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP
  • 1 year later...