PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The opposite just happened. I went in , carted it, showed as the non-member price of $40. When it went to the shipping screen to confirm my info and shipping, it changed to member price of $34 and free shipping. Just ran with it.

Damn, how did you check out? I did it the same way as the other Fiona Apple record(my first time ordering from VMP), and it was $40 + tax and shipping. No biggie, would be cool to save $17 though.

12 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah but VMP's exclusive variant is totally worth the $50 this time around.

With it not being colored vinyl, I'm not sure how different the VMP "variant" will be different from the future release.
My Sony rep mentioned that it's getting distributed elsewhere soon. I think he mentioned an "Indie Exclusive" version.

17 minutes ago, bubb4 said:

Is this actually being pressed elsewhere or is my sarcasm detector not working correctly? 

I don’t think it’s been announced that it’s being pressed anywhere [yet]... but even if it were, I highly doubt it’d get the color treatment if VMP — “exclusive variant” enthusiasts — are only pressing it on black.  I see zero reason to pay $50 through them, if what I was mostly getting at.

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP