PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

38 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That’s pearl to you.

(Excited for the shipment e-mail and very curious to see if this is actually anything other than an off-white.)

I’m hoping it’ll come out like the most recent Powerplant repress, where it’s, basically clear/milky clear, with heavy heavy cream swirl. So it looks opaque creamy, but it’s not.

14 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Probably not, but if it looks remotely iridescent I'll be pumped. Either way, pretty excited.

7 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I’m hoping it’ll come out like the most recent Powerplant repress, where it’s, basically clear/milky clear, with heavy heavy cream swirl. So it looks opaque creamy, but it’s not.

Either of these would be excellent.  I “put down” this album for a month or two after binging on it pretty hard, but I’m excited to go back.

Got my notice from Rough Trade that it has shipped.  This record is ridiculously good, deserves all the hype (grammy?) and I keep coming back to it again and again. This record makes me happy....

1x Fetch the Bolt Cutters, Fiona Apple, LPx2+ - Opaque Pearl Color Vinyl

180g Vinyl, Expanded Jacket with 5"x 8" 20-page Booklet Insert.

Released Friday, 17th July 2020

4 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

I like the way the "random message board poster" has only 5803 posts. 

Now that is a good joke....mad props.

everyone who posts on here that i havent met in real life is a "random message board poster" to me, and i meant no offense by it. hopefully i didnt hurt anyone's feelings.

I was being serious.  I've been on this board for years and consider myself a vinyl enthusiast. Whoever lethalenforcer is clearly a far more dedicated vinyl enthusiast than me and has spent more time than I.... and I applaud that.  I'm sure he/she is 100% right that VMP doesn't care about shipping.  No sarcasm here at all. 

Lethalenforcer is badass.

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

So, this is a clay grey color.

Not at all doubting your claim but did you have any photos you could share?

46 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

We should all chip in and buy him a free membership to VC so he can post (in disgust) here.

I’ve given way too much thought to what it’d be like to think you’re an upstanding, solid content creator with a refined eye for vinyl... only to stumble across this board and discover you’re an infamous meme born overnight.

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP