PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP

On 7/14/2020 at 6:25 PM, jrodan said:

waiting on that VMP version that i ordered through the direct link and didnt have to pay shipping for even though i am not a VMP member. still nervous they are gonna catch on and cancel.

Did this too and just got the shipping confirmation. Big thank you to whoever posted the link!

23 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

My B&N copy arrived today.  Immediate spin and immediate disappointment.  This record is mediocre at best imo.  Nothing memorable after the first listen.  Extraordinary Machine or bust.

sorry about your broken ears.

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

You have 10k plus posts on here.  What is there to “come at”?  You’ll just argue to add to your post count until someone gives in.  I’ve come at you, add to that post count, boy!  

So my post wasn’t directed at you.  Which is why I didn’t quote you.  It was a playful jab and not meant at all to be taken seriously or to spark debate.  If anything, it was me acknowledging that I have an unpopular opinion.  But you’re clearly (still) bitter and laughably irate for reasons beyond me, after all these years.  Congrats on outing yourself as a salty man child.  Hope you figure things out someday because your hostile, bullshit attitude is truly exhausting to keep up with on the boards.

8 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

+1

Been posting here for 10 years my dude.  I think I’m averaging like 4.5 posts a day if you do the math.  If you think I care even an iota about post count, you’re delusional and I don’t know what to tell you.  Your own post count would be higher too if you didn’t continually quit VC and create new accounts each time you embarrass yourself.

Stay mad though.

24 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

+2

Wanna’ know how I know you know that I’m right?

To no one’s surprise you have nothing of significance to say.  Please keep showcasing your ability to count and post that +3.  It makes for a really nice white iridescent pearl flag to wave on your end.

@ZeroNowhere

I really wish there were still down votes on this board to see who is an asshat. Just stfu dude...

I got mine yesterday and the first disk is very opaque with very little color variations (grey like most people say) but the second actually has a lot of marbling and some opacity to it. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow. Still have not listened to it tho!

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Knock it off you two. Geez. 

Modding this fuckin’ place sometimes feels like watching a bunch of cats & dogs in heat at it with each other and having to bust out the water hose & bust up this nonsense. 

It's almost like this thread was on track and doing just fine before some volatile neckbeard tried to chirp in with an armchair review of an album that's been out for months.  Dude is a bitter, pathetic troll who's had 3-4 different VC accounts over the years, all of which were used to regularly stir the pot until someone calls him out.  All bark no bite.  Cue the low-effort pissing matches that he ends up losing, miserably.  Repeat a few times until a reputation is established as a boring troll.  Leave VC for a bit.  Join under a new name.  Rinse and repeat.

Sure, I can be an asshole on these boards... but I don't deliberately seek out opportunities to do it.

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Cool.  Sorry I don’t like what you like and raised an opinion.  Totes stfu yourself, bruh.  And a downvote for you, too.

You can have and present your own opinion.  The trick is to stop being a child when someone disagrees with you, you fucking clown.

But whatever, I'm pretty bored at this point.  I won't be watching some emotionally stunted man-child count to 10 on an internet forum.  If that's your idea of "comedy gold" and how to best spend a Friday night, don't let me stop you.

200.gif

• jhulud changed the title to PO NOW: Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters 2xLP AND When The Pawn... LP (from VMP) AND The Idler Wheel... LP (Repress from VMP)...and NOW Extraordinary Machine from VMP