Knuckle Puck - 20/20

39 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

It's weird to see an established pop-punk band not change their sound in this day and time. That being said I'm not impressed with the new single. Feels like something I've heard hundreds of times before.

Their new songs just sound safe. I didn't like their last album and these two new songs don't do much for me either.

1 minute ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Their new songs just sound safe. I didn't like their last album and these two new songs don't do much for me either.

At least it's not me. I don't want to put a band down unless they're doing something to deserve it. But look at how we waited over 2 years for new material and this is what we get... I feel like they have tons of potential and resources and they aren't doing their best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

would love to be able to get this without the vinyl since i already have purchased the variant it comes with, but it looks like i'll just be selling off the vinyl when it arrives

I emailed Second City Prints about my order and this is what they told me. I ordered the first variant that went on sale back in April.

One or more of the items you ordered are currently on pre-order. 

They are estimated to ship within 2-8 weeks from the date you placed your order. Please note this is just an estimate and is subject to change.

The shipping you selected is for transit time of the package once it actually ships.

You will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships.

Thank you and please let us know if we can help you any further!