Knuckle Puck - 20/20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
30 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah that song was very background music for me. I honestly couldn't tell you that was a new song or one from an album 8 years ago. They need to evolve, at least a little bit.

Nicely put. I become less and less interested with each album they release. It looks like they're no longer on Rise.

It's also kind of weird Hot Mulligan is opening for KP. I'm sure they're friends and KP has been around longer but HM has more monthly listeners and they sell more tickets. HM can sell out a 1000 cap show months in advance but the last tour KP did with Citizen they couldn't sell out at all.

Knuckle puck right now is still the bigger draw although the gap is closing. I could see hot mulligan being bigger than KP if they release another full length. Since they are friends HM would still default to KP as headliner on a joint bill. for what it’s worth KPs riot fest crowd was massive. 

I don’t really care if KPs sound evolves. I like it and if I want something different I’ll just listen to a different band. They can keep putting out the same record and I’d be fine. 

if you are interested in Knuckle Puck and Hot Mulligan I’ll plug belmont And wilmette