Norma Jean - Meridional Repress

Live now! 

“Meridional | 10 Year Anniversary

Our most requested repress is finally here. Double LP gate fold w/ full artwork. Both B Sides included. Limited to 1000 worldwide. 

We were very fortunate to get the rights to this album for this self release! 🙌

https://meridional.shop

Edited by Juturna90

14 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

$35 is a no go for me. I like this album alot too and really like that blue but I can't keep paying $35+ for 2xlps

I still can’t wrap my head around this logic. Unless you’re a fairweather collector, $40 PPD for a double LP is at the high end, but still, in the “normal” range. 

Especially for a band putting it out themselves, in a day in age where “let’s support bands” is very much needed. Norma Jean weren’t packing out 1000 cap rooms before any of this started...

Edited by MyEnemy

7 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I still can’t wrap my head around this logic. Unless you’re a fairweather collector, $40 PPD for a double LP is at the high end, but still, in the “normal” range. 

given the band has to recoup licensing fees, i'm not too sore about the price. was an easy decision especially considering what OG copies seem to go for...

1 hour ago, kannibal said:

This is a great record and I’m happy to see it available again. It’s too bad they went with multiple colors in such limited quantity. They will be flipped HARD considering two are already sold out.

Yeah is it just me or has flipping things gotten a lot worse lately? It seems like any release that I know will eventually get up there or says "limited" is now immediately marked up. Gotta lol when it fails on them too. So many people trying to sell the Knocked Loose screenprinted sleeves at basically the price they got it for since there are so many colors that are more "limited."

Guarantee we'll see a handful of these starting at $80 and then because of the B-Sides will maybe even reach beyond the $130+ people were paying for the previous press.

Here we go again. Norma Jean one of three bands I’m a variant nerd, and have every release. Missed the /200, I logged off Twitter must’ve been minutes before the announcement. Go figure. Should anybody be interested in trading or selling theirs, my wallet is open. Feel free to dig around.

I missed out on the /50 alternate cover of All Hail and ended up finding one so I’m hopeful on this.

They should stream a live show playing Meridional front to back for this anniversary celebration, no??