Norma Jean - Meridional Repress

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/14/2020 at 1:53 PM, drawcody said:

I'm so mad I missed this. If anyone is selling, please let me know.

Back in stock, probably some folks cancelled their orders because of the Cory Brandan comments lol

https://meridional.shop/products/meridional-re-issue-marble-double-vinyl-lp

Sold out

Edited by hyperg1ant

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Honestly one of the better white/black merge records I've seen so I wouldn't be upset. And isn't the original art pixelated? Even the CD version? It's supposed to be "Gritty" or whatever?

I seem to recall that all the previous vinyl pictures I've seen of it on IG looked fuzzy.

curious how the blue looks, as i passed on the blue thinking grey would look cooler. agree this doesn't look half bad though, and i'm ultimately just happy to have this 1 to spin (well, whenever it ships out haha)

11 hours ago, copelandkid said:

curious how the blue looks, as i passed on the blue thinking grey would look cooler. agree this doesn't look half bad though, and i'm ultimately just happy to have this 1 to spin (well, whenever it ships out haha)

Blue/White merge looks the same as the black/white posted above... Came out nice & it sounds good

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Still bummed this didn’t come with the boys track Kill More Presidents. Also the shrink wrap doesn’t say which variant you got. Wasn’t gonna open mike quite yet since I have the original press, but now I’m tempted because I’m curios what I got. 

Kill More Presidents is track C2!