Attn: Labels

thanks man

ill be sure to keep that in mind the next time i place an order for 500 records that im probably not going to break even on , and just want to do my part to help out bands. Cause you know complaining helps.

just press it on solid colors. not every record that comes out has to be on splatter

Not every record that comes out is splattered, to the best of my knowledge?, I actually think that solid colors and black make of a majority of vinyl colors.

But like the above says, I too will make sure to abide by your regulations sir.

thanks man

ill be sure to keep that in mind the next time i place an order for 500 records that im probably not going to break even on , and just want to do my part to help out bands. Cause you know complaining helps.

just press it on solid colors. not every record that comes out has to be on splatter

...and then you would complain that all records are too boring looking, just flat colours.

Long live splatter!

When I first started collecting, I kinda assumed that the wackier the record...the more people would want it. Nowadays I'm starting to think people don't like crazy looking ones so much.

I still think like that though, which is why I love collecting BtMI! so much. Fun looking records for fun sounding music!

When I first started collecting, I kinda assumed that the wackier the record...the more people would want it. Nowadays I'm starting to think people don't like crazy looking ones so much.

I still think like that though, which is why I love collecting BtMI! so much. Fun looking records for fun sounding music!

word