PO NOW: The Chinkees - KA Music 12"

5 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

I'm really digging this but $12.99 for a 4 song ep is a bit excessive. Gonna be a hard pass for me at the moment. 

New song is also up on YouTube:

Fair point. I really wish he'd unearth the Chinkees/ TLA split and put that on vinyl. I fucking loved that CD 

Looks like Kevin Higuchi played drums. He's been playing with Mike for a while now. Steve Choi from RX Bandits is involved again as well as Roger Comero (Bass). Roger  has done a bunch of stuff with Steve over the years so cool to see him playing with this too.

Edited by thenameisluigi

15 hours ago, tonyregret said:

He should have put the Chinkees songs from that split on the B-side to this. It would be similar to what he did with the Bruce Lee Band album from last year, 7 new songs on the a-side and 5 songs from an older ep on the flip side.

Now that I could have gotten behind. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2020 at 11:30 AM, Tidal Wave said:

I talked to mike years ago about it. His answer was simple. The Larry arms tracks are already on cocktails and dreams. 

Mike actually posted on twitter a couple weeks ago looking for suggestions of records from the catalog to press that haven't been pressed before

20 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Mike actually posted on twitter a couple weeks ago looking for suggestions of records from the catalog to press that haven't been pressed before

Ask for a repress of cocktails and dream with a bonus record of the chinkees tracks.