HELPING A RECORD STORE and getting something in return!!

Hey!

I know that this is a time where a lot of small businesses are asking people to donate to this or fund me for that...  

we are not asking that of you..

Limited to One in NYC has done a collab sneaker w/ Vans with the proceeds going directly to the shop...

Heres what we have to say below..

"We are so proud to announce that we are a VANS Foot The Bill Partner! In collaboration with shop fav David Orellana, we have designed and released a special edition Limited To One sneaker. This is a dream come true for us! All net proceeds go back to help our small business, so when you buy a pair you are helping us keep the lights on and ensuring that we come back with a bang when this pandemic is over. For net proceeds to go directly to our store, you must keep the Limited To One design on the front of your shoe, everything else is fully customizable. Shoe quantity is limited so buy a pair before they are gone. 
It would mean so much to us if you wanted to repost this and let the world know about this opportunity to help out a small businesses like our own. #LTOxVansFootthebill

Once again..  Our SNEAKER is located HERE

if you're not interested, no biggie.  if you are check it out.

feel free to check us out at @limitedtoonenyc   (we've also been selling a ton of punk / hc / indie vinyl on our IG for the past few weeks, if you're interested)