Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

Taking inspiration from the success of the Extreme Metal thread and irritated that I missed a drop for one of my favorite up and coming hardcore bands, I decided to start a catch-call thread for the few of us on here that are into this sort of thing.

Mindforce just dropped a new 12" 4-song EP on Triple-B.  Sold out on their site last night, but it looks like there are a few copies on bandcamp still.  Love this band, so the high price didn't deter me.

https://bbbrecords.bandcamp.com/album/swingin-swords-choppin-lords

54 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So is this just  "hardcore punk" or is it hardcore AND punk (like pop punk, etc.)? either way, I fully support your thread! 

I don't see any reason why it can't be both.  I think most of us are partial to both at times .  I just wanted a spot to post all of these smaller releases.  Every Time I Die will get its own thread when they drop a new release.  Bands on BBB and other small labels - maybe not so much.

11 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I don't see any reason why it can't be both.  I think most of us are partial to both at times .  I just wanted a spot to post all of these smaller releases.  Every Time I Die will get its own thread when they drop a new release.  Bands on BBB and other small labels - maybe not so much.

No, I totally get it. I've posted preorder threads and been literally the only person to comment lol. Things get lost in the sauce. Looking forward to popping in for stuff. This is how I get recommendations sometimes. Sometimes I just cold buy. 

3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So is this just  "hardcore punk" or is it hardcore AND punk (like pop punk, etc.)? either way, I fully support your thread! 

Personally, there’s more

of this going on on this board than anything else. Can we keep it actual punk and hardcore stuff? I like the way the Extreme music thread is, I’d like to have this be similar. But yeah, love this idea!

I was wondering g why Triple B or any other new punk or hardcore releases/labels never get any love here, and I mean I know why, but I’m hoping this tread will be along the lines of the other one.

Anyways. Fucked up by getting a little drunk and into the On Cinema world, got on at 9:24 PST and splatter was already sold out. Got the swirl. And yeah, price didn’t really matter to me, because it is what it is.

1 hour ago, monsterrod said:

I'd be into this if it  stays focusesd on hardcore and punk. I feel that if this gets into pop punk and ska, it will be redundant and useless. 

This. Although its crazy how VC has changed. Catch all threads weren't a thing really 10 years ago. Now you need it because some releases don't ever get posted here. I'm for it.

1 hour ago, monsterrod said:

I'd be into this if it  stays focusesd on hardcore and punk. I feel that if this gets into pop punk and ska, it will be redundant and useless. 

Yep. The Used, NFG, etc... doesnt belong here. 

Does actual pop punk belong here? I'm talkin, the Queers, Horror Section, Ternage Bottlerocket.  and Ska Punk (not just ska as a whole. Thinking along the lines of Catch 22 since it's so fucking engrained in punk. 

Would just like some clarification on the matter. 

Edited by Satan