Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

Good thread.  Personally I think it will be more valuable keeping it centric on hardcore and more niche releases, the pop-punk and ska stuff tend to get bigger treatment on the board anyway, let's keep this for the rest of the stuff.

I did snag the splatter Mindforce on release night, stoked to see it already shipped too.

Also got the Better for a  Thousand discography on clear/green along with the Jared Gaines tattoo shirt.  I have way too many tee's, but I'm a fan of his art and the shirt is right up my alley.  

Other than that the only other recent order I placed was the Blacklisted - Eye for an Eye release.  Not sure if it got its own thread when the preorder first one up, but that song is a classic.

https://deathwishinc.com/products/blacklisted-eye-for-an-eye

Anyone get their Drain pre-order from Rev?

Also, there is a Deathwish 10% off code: axetogrind.   A few years ago I went to spin my Better Than A Thousand lps and they were gone. No recollection of who borrowed them at what point in my life but it had to be a long long time before that. I used to loan out all my LPs. There are a few other examples. Anyway, I grabbed the discography collection. 

33 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

Also, there is a Deathwish 10% off code: axetogrind.   A few years ago I went to spin my Better Than A Thousand lps and they were gone. No recollection of who borrowed them at what point in my life but it had to be a long long time before that. I used to loan out all my LPs. There are a few other examples. Anyway, I grabbed the discography collection. 

Yeah I got the pink from Rev a couple weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, jerseydave77 said:

Yeah I received my pink copy last week.  

44 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

Thanks. Just re-checked my tracking and it has been in Jersey City since 4/17. I know there are delays but that's off. I need to work on it. 

Anyway, is the album good? 

Yeah it is. It exceeded my expectations for sure. Really good album.  I've listened to it a lot since I got it in.