Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

Got my green copy of Drain from Going Underground Records, and I'm extremely happy with it. I wish I had been able to see that band at Wild Rose, but next time, hopefully! Its nice to have hardcore that's just lighthearted and fun.

Trench is a local band from Calgary that recently released a song with the lead singer of Misery Signals. Tomorrow you can buy the full album as a lathe cut. Ten copies will be on black, and thirty copies will be on clear. I'm expecting they will ship immediately:

5 hours ago, SBarry said:

Posting to follow this thread.

Kind of bummed I missed out on that Trench lathe cut. Really dig the fact there were only 40 total copies and they even spiced it up with the green poly sleeve.

Yeah, they immediately sold out. I loaded their store right at the beginning of the hour and got a clear one but I popped back on the shop five minutes after it went live to see if they still had black and both were gone. 

On 4/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, monsterrod said:

I'd be into this if it  stays focusesd on hardcore and punk. I feel that if this gets into pop punk and ska, it will be redundant and useless. 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:44 AM, Satan said:

Yep. The Used, NFG, etc... doesnt belong here. 

Does actual pop punk belong here? I'm talkin, the Queers, Horror Section, Ternage Bottlerocket.  and Ska Punk (not just ska as a whole. Thinking along the lines of Catch 22 since it's so fucking engrained in punk. 

Would just like some clarification on the matter. 

Although I agree with your sentimonies reminds me so much of this:

https://thehardtimes.net/music/hardcore-conclave-meets-decide-pop-punk-bands-get-pass/

On 4/30/2020 at 12:39 AM, Satan said:

What about ska?!

No

Edited by 2notepockets

weird seeing the revhq site look like that. Looks like another repress of the Orange 9mm and some new merch. Too bad the shirt is god awful and looks like a bad attempt at photoshop or something. 

https://www.revhq.com/collections/pre-order/products/orange-9mm-dojo-long-sleeve

seriously what is that? should've just done a retro logo longsleeve. 

Edited by manic_compressed

1 hour ago, redroom said:

Wanted to post the EU link for the tri-color but it's sold out now on CoreTex.

Other Xibalba news: Knives Out Records from France will release "Hasta la Muerte" on deluxe double picture disc vinyl.

spacer.png

If you don't know Knives Out you have to check his site (yes, it's only one person who does everything).

These are all little pieces of art with an insane amount of detail put into the every single release.

After buying one release I had to collect all the others.

Releases from Knives Out so far included following bands: Excessive Force, Arkangel, Sheer Terror, Grimlock, Hoods, Integrity,...

Upcoming releases from: All Out War, Terror, Death by Stereo, Xibalba, From the Dying Sky, Sentence,...

His website is also being update and the store is down for the moment.

But here you can check things he did so far:

https://www.knivesoutrecords.com/releases/picture-disc-vinyl/

That’s so cool! I have the Gold edition reissue of Arkangel-Prayers Upon Deaf Ears but honestly lost track a bit after that. Any info about when will the store be open again?