Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

END has released a new variant of In the Unforgiving Arms of God. 250 copies on clear with metallic gold splatter. You can get it on the Closed Casket Activities shop here.

They’ve also released 2 new variants of Splinters From an Everchanging Face. 500 on purple with yellow on white moonphase and 1,000 on black in ultra clear with red splatter. 

19 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Maybe this should be posted in Extreme music thread. Digging the song. Two editions /125. Both look cool, but I went with the red, white, and blue.

https://scalpoc.bandcamp.com/album/domestic-extremity

I need to take a listen to this. A friend of mine was talking about them. If I hadn’t spent so much money this week, would’ve picked it up when I got the Sunami 12” today.

20 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I need to take a listen to this. A friend of mine was talking about them. If I hadn’t spent so much money this week, would’ve picked it up when I got the Sunami 12” today.

I hear ya. Sunami wasn't really clicking or me, for whatever reason. I decided to grab this one instead. Spent a lot of money this week and especially with this Bandcamp day. If this one song is any indication, this should be a damn good album.

2 hours ago, Willow_Tree_Records said:

Any chance they mentioned to you if the Cursed boxset will ever happen at this point? 

We haven't talked about it but things move slowly in their camp so it wouldn't surprise me if it's still slowly in the works.    I'll ask Chris when I talk to him again.

The Cursed 8 tracks are up at Deathwish and my store:  bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com