Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

On 3/3/2021 at 12:20 PM, anchorlessbodies said:

Some overrun copies of Darkest Hour's latest Patreon exclusie live album is available:

https://darkesthour.bigcartel.com/product/darkest-hour-live-at-the-black-cat-patreon-exclusive-overstock-12-inch-record

This is the Undoing Ruin live album, not the latest one they're pressing from their Livestream setlist.  Solid live record though, I picked it up when they did the ticket bundle offer with it for the livestream.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

This is the Undoing Ruin live album, not the latest one they're pressing from their Livestream setlist.  Solid live record though, I picked it up when they did the ticket bundle offer with it for the livestream.

Just getting into this band. I also bought Godless Prophets. Anyone have any other suggested titles by them?

8 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Just getting into this band. I also bought Godless Prophets. Anyone have any other suggested titles by them?

Everything they've done is solid except for their self-titled album - steer far clear of that one.  Godless Prophets was a triumphant return to form following that disaster.  Undoing Ruin is my fave, but I give quite a bit of play to The Human Romance.

I love this thread.  Snagged that DH.  We have another fun hardcore LP coming soon.  It's so good. 

Just a heads up on our Integrity drop for those interested.  We have 3 white 8 tracks, 7 black ones, and 19 red/black 8 tracks left.  The mugs are about half gone.  Prayer candles are almost all gone.  Still have some temp tattoo packs and sticker sheets.  Also added a couple leftover Systems Overload 8 tracks and a handful of XL Gildan Hammer long sleeves with puff print ink.  Thanks for the support.  I've gotten almost all orders out now besides a couple. 

https://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

You might want to follow them on FB to find out when the band versions will go up. https://www.facebook.com/S.h.i.4death

Thanks. I’ve been checking back, yesterday and today, but I’m not sure if it’s Japanese only and I can’t understand a goddamn thing going on on there. Haha.

Edited by MyEnemy

• 4 weeks later...