Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

10 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

HELL YES. I haven't thought about that show/episode in sooo long.

A grainy version of the episode is on YouTube. I watched it recently and it just made me cringe all throughout. Especially during the parts where Joe was being interviewed as we all Elgin James. 

As a Latino...all I could think of was "Fuckin' white people, man..."

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

A grainy version of the episode is on YouTube. I watched it recently and it just made me cringe all throughout. Especially during the parts where Joe was being interviewed as we all Elgin James. 

As a Latino...all I could think of was "Fuckin' white people, man...

I'm gonna have to carve out some time to watch. I'm not at all surprised that it's cringe. I was reading about Choke Kelly recently, and after this Madball gig, it just seems like the aging hardcore dudes need to give it up. It's embarrassing.

1 hour ago, mouthofinfinity said:

Wow I didn’t think it could get worse lmao 

11 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Apparently they were trying to get a permit to do another show this weekend and have it be a "record release show" which later got revoked after all this shit happened. Also, not sure if it's been mentioned but Walter was also there. I guess he's heading in a new direction...

spacer.png

I saw that he was liking JJ's posts, but that wasn't enough to condemn the man because he could have just been clueless.

This, though... this is enough to condemn the man. Crazy how all these old men go around yelling about "PMA this and PMA that" but are so quick to fly off the handle at anyone that disagrees with their views?

Additionally, when calling them "Pro-MAGA," all their responses quickly denied the accusations and then said something about hating Democrats' "dogma." Which is weird, because that's exactly something that 45 would say. These people don't even know they're Q anon, ffs.

This world is exhausting.

Honestly, most people’s response to this whole thing would be “well that was dumb” and that would be it. The reason people like JJ, Joe, and the BNB guys are getting dragged is because they’re acting like this was some great feat that needed to be done and if you disagree you’re a sheep and a coward. You don’t see Freddy or Jimmy getting anywhere near as much shit because they’ve kept quiet about the whole thing.