Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

That’s all you need to say about this. Shut the fuck up now. Bye bye.

Vaccinated and ready to get back to normal. Enjoy hiding in your closet. NYC has 10s of thousands of open vaccine appointments to the point you can walk in to any vaccination site and get one. At this point if you haven't gotten one in NYC it's your own problem.

Uh...not meaning to add fuel to this clusterfuck...but comparing NYC (or state) to the rest of the country when it comes to any type of response...is a little bit lopsided and uneven and unfair...

As much as people love to say that FL is like little NY...things are a complete clusterfuck here with the vaccine and overall handling of the COVID crisis. 

Bottom line in my damn opinion...as it comes to this whole Madball BNB concert thing...people chose to disregard the basic science and stand by the politicized side of things and make themselves outed and known. Sure, it's their choice, but don't start crying and whining that you're being piled on for your skewed stance. 

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Uh...not meaning to add fuel to this clusterfuck...but comparing NYC (or state) to the rest of the country when it comes to any type of response...is a little bit lopsided and uneven and unfair...

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:17
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:02

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

As much as people love to say that FL is like little NY...things are a complete clusterfuck here with the vaccine and overall handling of the COVID crisis. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:03
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:16

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Bottom line in my damn opinion...as it comes to this whole Madball BNB concert thing...people chose to disregard the basic science and stand by the politicized side of things and make themselves outed and known. Sure, it's their choice, but don't start crying and whining that you're being piled on for your skewed stance. 

The show was in NYC? The Yankees have 10,000 fans at every game. You think they're enforcing masks? Watch a game on TV and see how many people have masks on. Are they distanced in their seats? Sure. You think they're distanced when they leave the stadium and wait for the train? You can eat inside in a 100 sq ft restaurant with 25 people and no masks. The fact is the whole thing is politicized. Outdoor transmission is rare.

https://www.noecho.net/features/xcauterizex-hardcore-band

New xCauterizex EP.   We did their 2019 demo too.  "xCauterizex is a metallic hardcore band that formed in Portland, OR back in 2017. It's been over 2 years since the group released their demo, and now they're gearing up for their return with some new material and a label deal.

With a lyrical focus on their commitment to vegan and straight edge lifestyle, xCauterizex has joined forces with Bitter Melody Records to drop Blessed Flame, a CD digipak/vinyl release featuring 2 new tracks and an instrumental interlude (the CD will also include the group's 2019 demo).

Musically speaking, xCauterizex brings to mind everything from H8000 to Gothenburg-styled guitar riffs to newer bands like Whispers and Cruelty."

You can buy it as a digipack CD (which includes the 2019 demo tracks) or as a one sided 12" lathe cut by Little Elephant lathes. Lathe preorder will run 2 weeks and then no more.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

16 hours ago, jhulud said:

Actually not anymore dude. The first month or so was a mess, but anyone over 16 can get the vaccine now without an appointment. Go to publix lol.

14 hours ago, shenanigans said:

The show was in NYC? The Yankees have 10,000 fans at every game. You think they're enforcing masks? Watch a game on TV and see how many people have masks on. Are they distanced in their seats? Sure. You think they're distanced when they leave the stadium and wait for the train? You can eat inside in a 100 sq ft restaurant with 25 people and no masks. The fact is the whole thing is politicized. Outdoor transmission is rare.

I agree man. I live in Florida (I know...) and there are comparatively way worse things here than the NYC show in the park happening every single day, like normal. Today where I live there is a parade and festival downtown, clubs are open, restaurants are seating a full capacity, sporting events have fans etc, etc. Is this a two wrongs don't make a right scenario? Maybe, I'm not a scientist. But I think it's wrong for so many to point fingers at the bands and crowd who participated in this show and outcast them like they are some sort of domestic terrorist. Get real, we're not enemies here.

For the keyboard warriors in here who are about to try and put me in a corner, go ahead. I still wear a mask everywhere I go and consider myself to be responsible, I know covid is real and still a thing. I've been vaccinated since February, and latest headline I read said one third of the country already is too. I respect people who choose to stay home and not participate in social things (me most of the time), but it's not 2020 anymore, the risk involved with going out in public isn't as bad as it was. Just be responsible.

I told myself I wouldn't participate in this conversation because no one here is changing anyone else's minds...but fuck, here I am 🙄

I think the majority of people have less of an actual problem with the show and more of a problem with how the organizers have painted themselves as martyrs, compared what the did to the Black Lives Matter protests, have been saying ivermeticin is a cure, and saying anyone that disagrees is a sheep that lives in fear.  Like I said early, there’s a reason you don’t see certain people involved getting dragged through the mud. 

Edited by mouthofinfinity

30 minutes ago, mouthofinfinity said:

I think the majority of people have less of an actual problem with the show and more of a problem with how the organizers have painted themselves as martyrs, compared what the did to the Black Lives Matter protests, have been saying ivermeticin is a cure, and saying anyone that disagrees is a sheep that lives in fear.  Like I said early, there’s a reason you don’t see certain people involved getting dragged through the mud. 

that's fair. that sorta thing is pretty cringeworthy...

33 minutes ago, mouthofinfinity said:

And as for the donations, the burn unit hasn’t received any yet and refuse to take them if they do get any. 
spacer.png

Given how skeezy the organizers have been, they’ll probably just pocket the money and chalk it up to a “buncha whiny p***ies that wanna stay in their closets,” but I really do hope they find a valid place to direct those funds.

2 hours ago, kyacrash said:

Actually not anymore dude. The first month or so was a mess, but anyone over 16 can get the vaccine now without an appointment. Go to publix lol.

I agree man. I live in Florida (I know...) and there are comparatively way worse things here than the NYC show in the park happening every single day, like normal. Today where I live there is a parade and festival downtown, clubs are open, restaurants are seating a full capacity, sporting events have fans etc, etc. Is this a two wrongs don't make a right scenario? Maybe, I'm not a scientist. But I think it's wrong for so many to point fingers at the bands and crowd who participated in this show and outcast them like they are some sort of domestic terrorist. Get real, we're not enemies here.

For the keyboard warriors in here who are about to try and put me in a corner, go ahead. I still wear a mask everywhere I go and consider myself to be responsible, I know covid is real and still a thing. I've been vaccinated since February, and latest headline I read said one third of the country already is too. I respect people who choose to stay home and not participate in social things (me most of the time), but it's not 2020 anymore, the risk involved with going out in public isn't as bad as it was. Just be responsible.

I told myself I wouldn't participate in this conversation because no one here is changing anyone else's minds...but fuck, here I am 🙄

The majority of people on this site would have been at that show if was Blink 182 or the Menzingers, but it was Madball so its an easy target and then the media likes to make up stories and add fuel to the fire. I also don't think people keep up with vaccination efforts in other cities. Where I am its still hard to get an appointment. We're at 71% of adults have gotten their first shot. I think most places its still not easy to get an appointment, but in NYC you don't even need one.

16 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

The majority of people on this site would have been at that show if was Blink 182 or the Menzingers, but it was Madball so its an easy target and then the media likes to make up stories and add fuel to the fire. I also don't think people keep up with vaccination efforts in other cities. Where I am its still hard to get an appointment. We're at 71% of adults have gotten their first shot. I think most places its still not easy to get an appointment, but in NYC you don't even need one.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:11 PM, shenanigans said:

Are we really still on about this?! Jesus Christ, even hardcore has some changeups here and there, run in a circle for a bit until this wears off. 

One more week to get a preorder 12" lathe of this and then I turn the final numbers in.  CDs should be here tomorrow or Monday.

https://www.noecho.net/features/xcauterizex-hardcore-band

New xCauterizex EP.   We did their 2019 demo too.  "xCauterizex is a metallic hardcore band that formed in Portland, OR back in 2017. It's been over 2 years since the group released their demo, and now they're gearing up for their return with some new material and a label deal.

With a lyrical focus on their commitment to vegan and straight edge lifestyle, xCauterizex has joined forces with Bitter Melody Records to drop Blessed Flame, a CD digipak/vinyl release featuring 2 new tracks and an instrumental interlude (the CD will also include the group's 2019 demo).

Musically speaking, xCauterizex brings to mind everything from H8000 to Gothenburg-styled guitar riffs to newer bands like Whispers and Cruelty."

You can buy it as a digipack CD (which includes the 2019 demo tracks) or as a one sided 12" lathe cut by Little Elephant lathes. Lathe preorder will run 2 weeks and then no more.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

spacer.png

Just added a repress of the 2019 debut LP from PINKO, a mathy-heavy- noise rock trio from San Antonio.

This version comes on blue vinyl and in an accompanying blue sleeve and limited to 200 copies.

Additionally, the first 60 copies copies come with alternate cover artwork printed on reflective foil cover stock.

Check 'em out here:

https://hexrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pinko-you-you