Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

21 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Oh ya, the new One Step Closer album is out today on RFC. Basically HH/Defeater worship, but I'm into it.

Listening now. Sounds EXACTLY like Defeater 😅. I'm good with that though! Not picking up any HH vibes though....

Hopefully the vinyl ships soon, I kinda forgot I preordered it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mouthofinfinity said:

With two 10" and a cassette. All they needed to add was a liquid filled flexi disc and it would have been my perfect box set. Wonder if pressing plants are giving quicker turnarounds for 10"? Bleh.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, xgrantx said:

spacer.png

New drop for Sect XVX (Mem of Catharsis, undying, fall out boy, earth crisis, the swarm, left for dead, cursed, and a ton of other amazing bands)

Blood of the Beasts on 8 track on limited colors shipping now and a tactical rescue knife available for one week preorder timed edition.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

spacer.png

All knife and 8 tracks orders have officially all shipped out now. Supply chain slowed down half my knife orders.  If you missed out on a Sect knife I have an extra one or two if you want to DM.  I also still have a handful of 8 tracks on red, white, and a couple grey ones still in the store.

Also,

A Knife in the Dark flexi should be shipping to me next week which you can still preorder.  Members of Dwell, The Burning Wind, and Magnitude.

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/a-knife-in-the-dark-ex-the-burning-wind-deliver-heavy-straightedge-hardcore-on-debut-ep/

My final release for 2021 will likely be X. Kubrick - Everything Went Dark CD (hip hop project from Xavier Wilson who plays in Vicious Embrace, Simulakra, and Gridiron.  Coming 11/19