Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

In case anyone missed out on the Lincoln discography pre-order on their Bandcamp (like I did), Revelation has a PO for color vinyl up: https://revhq.com/products/lincoln-repair-and-reward-color-vinyl?_pos=2&_sid=8de4e9e3f&_ss=r

The Shelter Perfection of Desire reissue and shirts are also tempting.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet ... the new Show Me the Body song sounds massive.

https://showmethebody.bandcamp.com/album/trouble-the-water

No idea re limitation. Also available here: https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/collections/show-me-the-body/products/limited-edition-transluscent-orange-red-splatter-vinyl

Edited by ParallelofDeath

It's so cool that the Scowl / Gel show that recently happened at the Sonic Drive-In is getting so much coverage. In case you missed it, here's the Hate5Six video and most recent news article:

https://fox59.com/news/national-world/a-sonic-drive-in-just-hosted-a-hardcore-punk-concert-and-the-photos-are-wild/

Didn't know if to create a new thread or just post it here since it's hardcore/punk adjacent. And I'm beyond excited about it. 

Falling Forward - Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995

Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995

Formed in Louisville, KY in 1991, Falling Forward was a band made up of childhood friends Benjamin Clark, Gary Bell, Jonathan Mobley, Ben Lord, and Chris Higdon. Started in their early teens, the band released a handful of recordings on a few different labels (Noble Recordings, Initial Records, and Doghouse Records) before disbanding in 1995. Higdon, Mobley, and Lord would immediately regroup as the renowned atmospheric post-hardcore band, Elliott. Falling Forward’s entire catalog has remained unavailable in any format for over 20 years. Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 documents the entire recorded history of a young band who met in their pre-teens, wore their hearts on their collective sleeves, and incidentally inspired and influenced thousands of kids and dozens of bands (most notably Thursday) across the world with their unique union of chunky, metallic riffs, pop-punk-inspired hooks, and startlingly infectious, Sunny Day Real Estate-inspired melodicism. Restored and remastered from the original master tapes by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (The Promise Ring, Converge), Let These Days Pass is packaged in all-new artwork culled from elements of the band’s history, and includes a 20-page full-color booklet of rare and unpublished photos, fliers, and lyrics.

Falling Forward – Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 CD, LP, Digital Album – Temporary Residence Ltd

8 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Didn't know if to create a new thread or just post it here since it's hardcore/punk adjacent. And I'm beyond excited about it. 

Formed in Louisville, KY in 1991, Falling Forward was a band made up of childhood friends Benjamin Clark, Gary Bell, Jonathan Mobley, Ben Lord, and Chris Higdon. Started in their early teens, the band released a handful of recordings on a few different labels (Noble Recordings, Initial Records, and Doghouse Records) before disbanding in 1995. Higdon, Mobley, and Lord would immediately regroup as the renowned atmospheric post-hardcore band, Elliott. Falling Forward’s entire catalog has remained unavailable in any format for over 20 years. Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 documents the entire recorded history of a young band who met in their pre-teens, wore their hearts on their collective sleeves, and incidentally inspired and influenced thousands of kids and dozens of bands (most notably Thursday) across the world with their unique union of chunky, metallic riffs, pop-punk-inspired hooks, and startlingly infectious, Sunny Day Real Estate-inspired melodicism. Restored and remastered from the original master tapes by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (The Promise Ring, Converge), Let These Days Pass is packaged in all-new artwork culled from elements of the band’s history, and includes a 20-page full-color booklet of rare and unpublished photos, fliers, and lyrics.

Falling Forward – Let These Days Pass: The Complete Anthology 1991-1995 CD, LP, Digital Album – Temporary Residence Ltd

Hell yes! Great news! I literally just bought Hand Me Down a few weeks ago but I’m definitely going to have to double dip here 

33 minutes ago, jhulud said:

YES! came here to post it and glad its already up here. Kind of stoked on TR getting into more hardcore stuff lately. Kicked my ass for missing out on Lincoln. Did not make the mistake with this though.