Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

IMO there should probably be more dedicated PO threads for records. I can imagine there's a lot of people missing out on some crucial pre-orders like this one because Gel and your local beatdown bands are both being posted in the same thread, so there's no urgency to check this thread lol. 

8 minutes ago, porkdad said:

IMO there should probably be more dedicated PO threads for records. I can imagine there's a lot of people missing out on some crucial pre-orders like this one because Gel and your local beatdown bands are both being posted in the same thread, so there's no urgency to check this thread lol. 

8 minutes ago, Letskissthesky10 said:

I come to this thread first for these kind of releases anyways. 

Little bit of both for me. I partially ignore the catch-all threads sometimes, but I do realize that's where most of the releases get posted. 

btw, From Bandcamp in regards to new GEL:
https://convulserecords.bandcamp.com/album/only-constant

PRESSING INFO:

25 Test Press
100 copies on White with Black Splatter (Convulse Records Exclusive - only available at convulserecords.com)
100 copies on Red Vinyl (Best Life Records, UK Exclusive)
100 copies on Orange Vinyl (Northern Scene, CA Exclusive)
300 copies on Yellow Vinyl (RevHQ Exclusive)
500 copies on White Vinyl
500 copies on Coke Bottle Clear
600 copies on Black Vinyl

On 1/31/2023 at 7:19 AM, porkdad said:

Then make one! Super easy to do. See a cool pre-order of a band you’re into, post it. 

7 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I wasn't into these catch all threads when they first started, but now they are useful. I've discovered a lot of smaller bands in this thread, that I probably wouldn't have clicked on if they were in a standalone post. 

I think that's the best use for these sort if threads. Local/regional bands that not too many people know and likely won't sell out super fast.

1 hour ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Drain posted a bit of a teaser of their new album on IG last week - it looked like they got advance vinyl copies from Epitaph. This is one of my most anticipated for this year. Does Epitaph tend to release new stuff at any predictable time/ day of the week? 

Saw this and meant to post about this because I thought just like this.