Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

New Drain single is on Spotify called "Evil Finds Light" off the upcoming album Living Proof that will be announced today (out May 5th).  So far I've found listings for an opaque purple indie exclusive.

Also, Bane is playing a show in Boston June 17th.

Edited by hallowken78

13 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

New Drain single is on Spotify called "Evil Finds Light" off the upcoming album Living Proof that will be announced today (out May 5th).  So far I've found listings for an opaque purple indie exclusive.

Also, Bane is playing a show in Boston June 17th.

Yeah with the fucking Suicide File. God I wish I was able to see them. 

7 hours ago, prowl20 said:

I mean, you're not wrong. It's probably the same people that vouch for Sweet Pete even after dating multiple 17 year olds. One thing I've learned is that most people that are "backed hard" aren't generally "good dudes"

I heard rumors about that.  In my eyes is one of my favorite bands, that sucks

On 2/6/2023 at 5:34 PM, prowl20 said:

"Never meet your heroes" as the quote goes

Man, so many sketch dudes in bands I brought to Erie over the years.  You never know until the moment, hindsight being what it is, I wish I had confronted more of them.  I found pop punk/emo in the mid 2000s was way worse than hardcore/metal... 

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Coming from the same time and same place as almighty BROTHERHOOD – true legends and pioneers of the Seattle Straight Edge in the late 80s. They introduced the idea of being drug-free and gave their 100% support to younger kids in the local scene who were excited to start their own straight edge band - REFUSE. They started in 1988 and next year they recorded and released a demo tape with eight fast, positive and energetic songs filled with youthful enthusiasm. Their simple but sincere lyrics encompass issues like drinking, drug abuse, friendship, unity and wearing the X to ‘keep the fight alive’. A true statement by these 15 year old kids. Their only vinyl appearance was “Voice of thousand” compilation LP on Conversion Records with the song "Trust" taken from their demo. After playing with Brotherhood at their reunion show in March 1990 at Washington Hall, Seattle, the band changed their name to UNDERTOW and became one of the most important figures in the North West HardCore scene of the 90’s. Some members were active later also in the bands like NINEIRONSPITFIRE, TEN YARD FIGHT, ENSIGN or THE HELM. REFUSE demo ‘89 coming out on vinyl now for the first time and it contains a 12 page booklet with an article by Robert Forbes and Jeff Terranova and interviews with the band from fanzines like Good & Plenty, Free Thought and Open Hand. Remastered by Smok / Studio As One. Vinyl edition layout by Jarosław Składanek. Carefully unearthed piece of history of the late 80s straight edge HC explosion and pioneering times of the NWHC scene! 1-2-3-go! https://refuserecords.bandcamp.com/album/demo-89-12

Test Pressing /25

Yellow /120

Black /380

New Serration song featuring Emma from Dying Wish, off of Serration's forthcoming LP titled "Simulations of Hell". Unsure when preorders will hit but it should be soon. Heads up! This won't be one to miss. 

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/hear-dying-wishs-emma-boster-rage-serrations-new-metalcore-ripper