Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread

17 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

I can't believe I missed that Reversal of Man. Damn. 

They already mentioned on IG that they're doing another pressing, and also that 300 copies from this pressing are going to various distros. I am surprised how quickly the other 700 went though. 

On 1/11/2022 at 8:05 PM, ParallelofDeath said:

They already mentioned on IG that they're doing another pressing, and also that 300 copies from this pressing are going to various distros. I am surprised how quickly the other 700 went though. 

I snagged the of 300 splatter but also am very surprised they sold 1000 of these so quickly. 

10 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Shit, I knew I should've gotten this when I saw this.

Honestly, I'm surprised it sold out in 5 hours? The last pressing lasted for a bit. I do believe that this will be one of those classic punk 45's that people will want throughout the years.

I still need to find the whole album. I somehow completely slept on that one.

3 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Magnitude - To Whatever Fateful End Alt cover /75. Clear vinyl. I got the second last one so there should be one remaining

https://store.disordervinyl.com/products/719098-magnitude-to-whatever-fateful-end-12

Thanks!  I was able to get the alt cover one.  Incredible album. 

Edited by ultramidtempo

From Triple B's FB page:

TBR 159: BURIED ALIVE “Death Of Your Perfect World” LP reissue goes up Feb 3 at 11:59pm! Only 1000 made and features and updated gatefold layout by the original artist Mike Ski. Also throwing up a reprint of the classic BBB shirts for order at the same time. Everything is in hands and will ship immediately.