Jump to content

Hardcore / Punk Releases & Pre-Orders Thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, JRHews said:

New Emery album up for PO.

Havn't been a fan of them since In Shallow Seas, one of my fave post-hardcore albums, but will check this out none the less, and wanted to provide PO link to those interested.

https://www.emerymusic.com/preorder-collection/white-line-fever-vinyl

No fuckin way this soft ass bullshit belongs here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JRHews said:

New Emery album up for PO.

Havn't been a fan of them since In Shallow Seas, one of my fave post-hardcore albums, but will check this out none the less, and wanted to provide PO link to those interested.

https://www.emerymusic.com/preorder-collection/white-line-fever-vinyl

Same here, In Shallow Seas We Sail was the last I really enjoyed. Also, there is a special version for the new album, limited to 300 (having a USD40 price tag, with membership of Emeryland  whatever that means)

 

https://www.emerymusic.com/preorder-collection/white-line-fever-variant-vinyl-download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, likeweeds said:

After years of lurking this thread inspired me to make an account. 

 

Rudimentary Peni 7"

 

https://www.lavidaesunmus.com/product/wilfred-owen-the-chances/

2 hours ago, likeweeds said:

Prank is repressing Iron Lung, Totalitar and fucking Crow records soon

 

https://twitter.com/Prankrec/status/1248753769686405126/photo/1

Now this thread’s starting to go somewhere!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2020 at 10:56 AM, likeweeds said:

After years of lurking this thread inspired me to make an account. 

 

Rudimentary Peni 7"

 

https://www.lavidaesunmus.com/product/wilfred-owen-the-chances/

Also no fuckin surprise that no one on here is freaking out about a Rudi P record. People on here suck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, 2notepockets said:

New Misery Signals on the 15th

I hate these all encompassing threads because you have to dig through pages of pages of stuff to find particular releases.  Please do not put this in here when it's posted, that deserves its own thread.. Having to look in a thread every time this gets bumped out of fear I will miss something gets stressful. Thank you for the heads up though also!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I hate these all encompassing threads because you have to dig through pages of pages of stuff to find particular releases.  Please do not put this in here when it's posted, that deserves its own thread.. Having to look in a thread every time this gets bumped out of fear I will miss something gets stressful. Thank you for the heads up though also!  

How bout I post what I like, sorry you find it stressful lol

Edited by 2notepockets
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I hate these all encompassing threads because you have to dig through pages of pages of stuff to find particular releases.  Please do not put this in here when it's posted, that deserves its own thread.. Having to look in a thread every time this gets bumped out of fear I will miss something gets stressful. Thank you for the heads up though also!  

Yikes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

How bout I post what I like, sorry you find it stressful lol

Post whatever you want, whenever you want buddy! Sorry if you took my tone as being rude, but I thought this thread was supposed to be about lesser known small bands that only a few might appreciate to not to clutter the board. In my opinion that band falls into the more wider followed so I was just asking to post that one separately. It wasn't an attack and my tone wasn't rude or hostile. I included the main post of the thread this one is supposed to mirror in case you get lost along the way of doing whatever you want whenever you want. 

 

"Rather than opening a new topic everytime anyone sees a new preorder or release and clutter up the board with obscure metal bands that only a few people might appreciate, I figured it would be a great idea to have one thread that encompasses all new extreme metal releases and pre-orders. "

Edited by MayCauseDeath
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People don't post here enough anymore for anything other than big releases to get its own thread. Back in the day you'd post a PO and it either had a page or two real quick on it was on page 2 or 3 real quick. Now things may hang for a little bit but eventually it will sink back and more people than ever (including myself) are like fuck I missed this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×