Glass Animals - Dreamland (August 7, 2020)

Deluxe edition

ltd edition translucent vinyl with subtle purple splatter

clear sticker sheet with tinted semi-opaque stickers

lyrics printed to clear paper.

micro-sized baby blue vinyl labels (these r wicked)

printed heavyweight pvc sleeve

Signed standard black

heavyweight black vinyl

single card sleeve with title spine.

inner labels printed with rotating heads that animate when on the turntable.

inner gatefold poster with all of our heads rendered on one side, and lyrics on the other.

Edited by dnl

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 3:56 AM, dnl said:

I really love this album. They also released a picture disc and indie blue variant. I picked up the indie variant but its pretty noisy and not impressive. Any one pick up a copy of this on black and can comment on the sound quality?

I've been listening to this album on repeat for the last 2 weeks, so figured I needed to pick up a copy on vinyl. I also got the 180g blue indie exclusive and think it sounds pretty good! I was slightly bummed I missed the deluxe variant but I hate the PVC sleeve so the indie exclusive is a nice alternative in my opinion.

On 8/24/2020 at 6:21 PM, mrewest said:

I listened to this album once & cancelled my preorder.  I think that’s the first time I’ve ever done that.

same! their first two records were killer. really wish the singer would expand on his "melodies", they all sounds the same. quite boring. 

21 hours ago, famousdrumer said:

same! their first two records were killer. really wish the singer would expand on his "melodies", they all sounds the same. quite boring. 

I’m fine with his vocals on this album.  It’s the generic af radio pop beats at about all the same tempo.  Their whole “tribal groove” thing is what I love about them.  This is just dull.  And to have waited what, 6 years for this one?

Guest ashnomaly

Does anyone have a copy of the deluxe edition they'd be willing to part with? I pre-ordered it the day it was announced but received the picture disc instead and their merch team has no more copies of the deluxe album so I'm SOL. Willing to pay, trade from my collection, or barter.