Bad Timing Records 2020 Vault Release

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

My package got delivered today. I got a free copy of Head North's Bloodlines on vinyl. Did anyone else get any freebies? 

I got a Pentimento 7". That Head North EP is amazing. Saw those guys live in Orlando years ago and picked it up at their merch table. Bummer they broke up.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

That Head North EP is amazing. Saw those guys live in Orlando years ago and picked it up at their merch table. Bummer they broke up.

Head North broke up? Hadn’t heard they but that sucks, if true. “The Last Living Man . . .” was one of my favorite albums of the last few years. 

15 hours ago, dawhizz said:

Head North broke up? Hadn’t heard they but that sucks, if true. “The Last Living Man . . .” was one of my favorite albums of the last few years. 

I was told they did a few years ago and just rolled with it. I just checked into it though, and they have two releases on Bandcamp from 2018 and 2019 that I had no clue even existed. Guess I have some catching up to do.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:04 PM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

My package got delivered today. I got a free copy of Head North's Bloodlines on vinyl. Did anyone else get any freebies? 

Got the same. Had never listened to them before and this E.P. was awesome 

one of my knuckle puck 12”s has a nasty warp but luckily doesn’t affect play