PO : Strike Anywhere - Nightmares Of The West (17 july)

картинка, оставленная пользователем

Pure Noise records  
There is no US preorder currently

PO up at

coretex https://coretexrecords.com/Strike-Anywhere-nightmares-of-the-west-PRE-ORDER_1

also was up at few other german shops (greenhell and flight13) but was taken down asap

35 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

If you don’t get the /100 variant in the super mega bundle via Pure Noise US then what’s the point?

You can actually get any variant by itself during pre-orders, and they were always available in other bundles as well, but go on with your bad self

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

You can actually get any variant by itself during pre-orders, and they were always available in other bundles as well, but go on with your bad self

Welp, I'll be the one to say it.

Are you seriously denying Pure Noise pulls that shit?! Almost every fuckin release you need to buy some hoodie/pin/bag/frisbee/whatever in order to get the rarest vinyl variant. 

Let me say this, Jake is an old friend of mine and I have nothing but respect fom him and the label. You represent that label, therefor I respect you.  But common man, don't call someone out for cracking jokes about the fact that you guys pull that crap. As someone who ran a label myself for years, I get it. You gotta move records, you gotta pay bills, hell pure noise even has employees, that something I know nothing about. I had bundles in my webstore for a few preorders myself, but ultimately it was just pissing off my customers. Which results in less records sold, which hurts releases/bands, and so on and so on. So I eventually moved away from the bundles. And starting seeing how it felt on the other end as a customer. It sucks! I can't tell you the amount of releases by Pure Noise I passed on and just said "I'll grab that eventually" because I didn't want to pay for the extra crap. We're here for the vinylz bro! Not the other goodies we're being suckered into buying. 

Hopefully if anything comes of this conversation, we can get the rarest version of the new Strike Anywhere LP by itself. No disrespect. Long live PN!

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Hopefully if anything comes of this conversation, we can get the rarest version of the new Strike Anywhere LP by itself. No disrespect. Long live PN!

No, they really do. I've managed to grab the rarest variants for a handful of PN bands like this (specifically the last 2 Senses Fail Records and Spanish Love Songs LP). All variants are outside of bundles at the start. But they sell quick (obviously). If you're there about 2-5 minutes after they go up, they're probably gone. Don't know how many they reserve but I would say probably around 30-50 of the /100 and 100 of the /300 or /500 pressings.

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

For real, whatever time line you had for a pre-order/single drop, just push that shit up. 

Right? If it's not this Friday on Pure Noise that's the extent of my patience ha. Although I get that it could be hard to coordinate things if they had all their press releases and sites that are set to promote it lined up just to move it forward 2 days.